EU
PC
z
OP
FI
Rep:
87%
Watch out for this team OPPOSITE from Croatia http://eu.cybergamer.com/match/586841/

Just read match comments and everything will be clear for everyone.

-For ADMINS Is it really so that they dont need to upload? Can it really be like that?
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
85%
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
81%
Well, if you played CGAC off, and knew you're gonna request demos, why didn't you take screenshot of their GUIDs in the last couple of rounds? By what did you think you'll even link them? Since the rules state this, it's primarly your mistake.

Edited once, 17/3/15 - 11:30pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
FI
Rep:
87%
Well now the right members have linked to "dispute" request so they need to upload, right?
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
FI
Rep:
87%
Sevilz already left the team so i guess problem has solved already
Downvote
2.5 years ago
FI
Rep:
88%
Did i undestand this right? So u make rules that will cover all hackers asses? Whats the fking point of that? And i thought that i took printscreen but obvsly i failed it.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
84%
LeGenD its sevi1z*..and you will get demo np my finlad friend.Males typical funboy
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
85%
Post Likes: 1
yes you can also check this demo,every step you make sleviz knows , on lan he has 5-12 but cg is other story.what would you say about ban on clanbase and esl? once a cheater always a cheater.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 1
i think everyone knows that mininum 1guy in this pathetic team is cheating.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
PL
Rep:
88%
Quote from Viilee on the 18th of March 2015:
Did i undestand this right? So u make rules that will cover all hackers asses? Whats the fking point of that? And i thought that i took printscreen but obvsly i failed it.

calm your behaviour @Viilee as you said it's your fail and you don't need to abuse all admins ^ ^

+1 miss
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
81%
Quote from Viilee on the 18th of March 2015:
The rules aren't the problem here. How do you expect us to point a finger to someone and call his "hacker ass" if your team was ignorant and didn't even take basic proofs to link that someone with his CyberGamer account?
Downvote
2.5 years ago
FI
Rep:
88%
Ignorant HA! Like i said, i fking failed that printscreen. And the rules are the problem. It should go like this. U just name ppl who palyed under some nick, even if isnt his real nick. And if that guy doesent upload the demo the opposite team will win 1-0. Whats the fucking hard about common sense?

Or should we go to next level with these proof things? Next time before u play match: You have to take pic of ur passport, bankstement, birth certificate and u have to film urself all the time when u are playing that match. So after that we can rly be sure that who are playing in that match, that we can ask demos. I think this sound pretty good.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
81%
Okay, let's say it's like that, you ask them for demo by their ingame nick, they don't upload demo, what then? To who will we add offense for not uploading a demo? Whole team? Or better yet nobody? Rule about demo request is almost the same as back on CB, here even excluding a reason to upload. You're blaming the rules for your own mistake.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
FI
Rep:
88%
Ye the whole team will be punished if they dont want to tell who was playing there. Like in CB. When some team broke enough rules,exsample didnt upload their demos. Whole team removed from ladder or got banned. And when team acting like that, that they copy paste rules and try to dodge to upload demo and wont wanna tell who played under which nick, you think that doesent smell like hacks? And in this case if they refuse to upload demo, atleast their team captain should get warning or 1week bans, when he refuse to tell fking simple thing: WHO PLAYED IN THAT MATCH FROM THEIR SIDE!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
FI
Rep:
88%
Plus u should get 1-0 win automatically if u ask 4demos from their 5 players and 1 or more is missing. Or is this too much to ur big brains? I dont know are u friend of those hackers or why u try to defend ur fellow croatian guys so much? Those guys just ruin this game and u are happy to help them keep doing that.
Downvote
2.5 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
598 Votes