EU
PC
z
OP
NL
Rep:
86%
so I'm kinda bored to play toujane / burgundy / dawnville all the time so I decided to look for some new maps

opinions & suggestions welcome =)))

Maps:

http://nadfserver.org/nl/map/el-sarza-tunisia-call-of-duty-2-cod2

http://nadfserver.org/nl/map/al-burjundi-call-of-duty-2-cod2

http://nadfserver.org/nl/map/benghazi-libya-call-of-duty-2-cod2

http://cod2.gamebanana.com/maps/97546 <-- personally I like this much
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
82%
I've always been a fan of custom and new maps, but it never catches so it's probably going to be a waste of time suggesting new maps and stuff
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
82%
Downvote
2.5 years ago
RU
Rep:
86%
Quote from Lhnz on the 17th of March 2015:
toujane / burgundy / dawnville

Beltot, France
Forces - Americans / Germans
Description: This is a medium-sized map. There are several farmhouses, barns, stacks of hay, and there's also plenty of windows in the buildings. In areas of the town you can find bushes and there are also some buildings in the south.

Brecourt, France
Description: This is a very large map. There are many bushes in the center and spawn points on the left and right. You can find a few stone walls in the center for cover and hills along the sides. Sniping is used often on this map.

Caen, France
Description: This is a small map. It is very similar to Burgundy, France but you can now enter higher buildings are roads are wider than usual. There are a few spawn points in buildings and it is not as close-quarters.

Carentan, France
Descirption: This is a medium-sized map. There are a few large buildings and some small buildings in the the middle of them. This map also has quite a few roadways in it.

El Alamein, Egypt
Forces - British / Germans
Description: This is a medium-sized map. Gameplay is mainly focused in an underground trench that is a pathway between two locations. The underground is somewhat small, however, you can go above-ground and fight up there as well.

Leningrad, Russia
Forces - Russians / Germans
Description: This is a medium-sized map. In this map there are some vacant warehouses and large buildings. Players tend to navigate on the map's back-routes or in between buildings.

Matmata, Tunisia
Forces - British / Germans
Description: This a larger map. Here, you travel the large roadways of a town in Africa. There are a few objects such as palm trees or trucks for you to sneak around or hide behind.

Moscow, Russia
Description: This is a medium-sized map. This map is of a town practically in ruins. You can find a courtyard near the middle, hills around the outside, and a few buildings around the outside as well. The center of the map is mostly open, with a few piles of rubble or train carts to cover you.

Stalingrad, Russia
Description: This is a medium-sized map. In the center of the map, there is a huge warehouse with spawn points on either side. You can either go inside the building or to a side of the map. One side has a train station and the other side has a large armory.

Villers-Bocage, France
Description: This is a medium-sized map. The center of the map is open and destroyed. There is not much cover in this map as there are quite a few buildings with damaged roofs or sides that allow your enemies to see you. You can find a lot of windows in this map too.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
85%
try with making a small maps
Downvote
2.5 years ago
PL
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 1
vallente ... !
Downvote
2.5 years ago
RU
Rep:
86%
Tobruk, Vallente, powcamp
i think its good maps but nobody plays
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
86%
Just add rule for ladder like ''each team may choose same map only 1/2x per (3/4/5 dunno :D) days'' = problem solved. Ppl will play maps like Beltot, Brecourt, Caen, El Alamein, Leningrad, Moscow, Stalingrad, Villers-Bocage ezy.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
PT
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 1
Vallente is such an underrated map I dont know why and the map is so cool. Its like burgundy style. I rather play vallente than matmata.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
RU
Rep:
86%
Quote from swalker- on the 18th of March 2015:
Just add rule for ladder like ''each team may choose same map only 1/2x per (3/4/5 dunno :D) days'' = problem solved. Ppl will play maps like Beltot, Brecourt, Caen, El Alamein, Leningrad, Moscow, Stalingrad, Villers-Bocage ezy.

and team prefer inactive than play unknown maps >_>
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
NL
Rep:
86%
nowadays its not about the size its about how the map is played. people play much more different and cba to play safe or camp 2 minutes in the same spot.
example nobody plays Carentan because its not even fun to play slow in mixes and axis is much overpowerd in my opinion.

great maps

so thats why I want to introduce costum maps

http://nadfserver.org/nl/map/north-africa-outpost-call-of-duty-2-cod2

this map got literally everything so its great for nowadays;)

Edited once, 18/3/15 - 10:49am.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
88%
lol lhnz
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
78%
yeah, the NA outpost is a great map, we used to play it a lot on hq mixes. Anyway, Carentan is imho a good tactical map if there are two stable teams playing against each other. I agree with you that on mixes it can be a pain in the ass. But for example we are trying to play matmata a lot, but theres a lot of whine about it and some opponents dont want to play it.

Imho vallente and wallendar are quite good and I would have no problem playing them. Thing is, its bad for competitive factor of a game, since there are still lans and stuff announced, i dont think its a good time to bring up new map into the competitive side of the game. Anyway, it shouldnt be a problem to try adding new maps (NA outpost, vallente) into the mappool and see how it will work out.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
77%
i agree that some new maps should come along, i personally think ppl play to much toujane burg... and i hate it when they force to only play those two maps..
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG