Rep:
82%
good job
Downvote
2.5 years ago
RU
Rep:
80%
Support? free enter cup - support. Pay - not support. Where is logic? I can support COD4 with payment too.

Edited once, 15/3/15 - 11:34am.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
81%
Quote from HERO1CK on the 15th of March 2015:
Support? free enter cup - support. Pay - not support. Where is logic? I can support COD4 with payment too.
He said he will be trying to get some support mate if this cup will be a succes and so on, so he can look out for some sponsors/partners willing to support cod4...
Downvote
2.5 years ago
RU
Rep:
80%
Quote from ANTONNN! on the 15th of March 2015:
He said he will be trying to get some support mate if this cup will be a succes and so on, so he can look out for some sponsors/partners willing to support cod4...

What about u? succes with payment and with such prize 8x25 = 200 Euro (165). Ofc will succes if enter will be free. Every team wanna free enter and prize money. OBV things. Atm i see cup like thousands previous shits with payments. It's my opinion.

Edited once, 15/3/15 - 11:53am.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
81%
Quote from HERO1CK on the 15th of March 2015:

What about u? succes with payment and with such prize 8x25 = 200 Euro (165). Ofc will succes if enter will be free. Every team wanna free enter and prize money. OBV things. Atm i see cup like thousands previous shits with payments. It's my opinion.
so u want a cup with prizemoney and entry is free ? This ain't CSGO/LoL mate
Downvote
2.5 years ago
RU
Rep:
80%
so u want a cup with prizemoney and entry is free ? This ain't CSGO/LoL mate

ofc not but if somebody try to support cod4 i think this org must try to do it free...OR it's another 1001 st shit cup with payments. To talk about succes is abnormal.
SOZ for dirty post but it's my opinion about support...It's very stupid to talk about support with payments and to take ~40 euros to own ( for what?)

Edited twice, last edited 15/3/15 - 12:08pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
SK
Rep:
79%
@HERO1CK - the reasons were stated in other reply.

Let me explain this again.

As long as CoD4 is not being sponsored at the moment, there is 3EUR fee for each team (admin fee) + 1EUR ~ paypal fee.

When sponsor will be found, there won't be any extra fee or the fee will be lower. ATM i'm not going to pay from my money for making a tournament sorry.

Also keep in mind that on CG Open league there was 7,5EUR fee for each team!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
RU
Rep:
80%
Quote from sUNSPINX on the 15th of March 2015:
@HERO1CK - the reasons were stated in other reply.

Let me explain this again.

As long as CoD4 is not being sponsored at the moment, there is 3EUR fee for each team (admin fee) + 1EUR ~ paypal fee.

When sponsor will be found, there won't be any extra fee or the fee will be lower. ATM i'm not going to pay from my money for making a tournament sorry.

Also keep in mind that on CG Open league there was 7,5EUR fee for each team!

i do not understnad this:
Our organisation warden.sk is mainly community for czechoslovak counter-strike global offensive community but we decided to support CoD4 and CoD2 with the tournaments to bring some activity.

OR it's just PR of ur org... I dont see support at moment. To talk about future support is not seriously.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
SK
Rep:
79%
Post Likes: 1
@HERO1CK

Yes, if there will be enough interest for the CoD4 / CoD2 cups we'll find sponsors for these games at least we'll try as these games are no longer supported by any organisation. If there won't be any interest we'll be making cups and giveaways only for CS:GO which is the most popular game at the moment.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
RU
Rep:
80%
Quote from sUNSPINX on the 15th of March 2015:
Yes, if there will be enough interest for the CoD4 / CoD2 cups we'll find sponsors for these games at least we'll try as these games are no longer supported by any organisation. If there won't be any interest we'll be making cups and giveaways only for CS:GO which is the most popular game at the moment.

understood. GL!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
78%
Quote from No Way> on the 14th of March 2015:
Good idea
+1
Downvote
2.5 years ago
RU
Rep:
81%
ll try to gather mix team

Edited once, 16/3/15 - 7:56am.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
SK
Rep:
79%
This cup is being sponsored by myDesire Hosting.

12 slot server for 1month added to the prizepool.

Edited once, 11/4/15 - 10:24pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
84%
My team will play this for sure
Downvote
2.4 years ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement: