EU
PC
z
OP
FR
Rep:
87%
Hey,

It's been a few days since I'm having around 60-120 ms on certain servers depending on the host ( I suppose ) . For example I'm having 25-30 on this 31.220.44.117:28961 ; meanwhile I get 140 on this 185.4.149.20:29056. I'm currently in Paris with fiber and this only happens on Cod2 and I'm pretty sure it isn't normal.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CA
Rep:
74%
look at where the server is hosted. lol
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
FR
Rep:
87%
I meant I had 30 on them until those very days x)
Downvote
2.5 years ago
jay
NL
Rep:
80%
I've experienced the same problem recently (and before some years ago) and it comes down to random factors such as the rerouting of your ISP - your connection simply goes through multiple detours which it wasn't doing it before.

There isn't that much you can do but wait. For me I'd high ping on certain server and it will drop during the evening/night and be high the next day. Sometimes it fixes itself totally.

There was even a period where I had a 64 ping on all .de servers where I first had 30-40, this continued for over a year if I remember correctly.

Just a few days ago I was pinging 100+ on every .de server that started with the IP of 176.57.xx.xx and lasted for a day. I think the only thing you can do is contact your ISP and ask if it's something they can do/fix - if not, you can only wait...
Downvote
2.5 years ago
JOn
GB
Rep:
87%
Like Jay said it's bad routing, happens to me from time to time.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
FR
Rep:
87%
Thanks for your answer jay, I guess I gotta wait, and for now I shall just watch CSGO KATOWICE.
Puss Puss
Downvote
2.5 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
576 Votes