Rep:
67%
left lean bug = clip rite?
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
63%
Yeah, left lean bug is implying the left lean clip when player can't be shot.

Some of you are misunderstanding my words as far as I can see, so before you make some offensive comment on me or anything else, try to understand the sentence as you should
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
52%
Quote from RYLZ on the 30th of March 2015:
Actually wojtek made last change :'D but yeah you've done couple of those before him.

Left lean is going to be forbidden, so I don't see any need for keso to fix that and take his time away with this.

Ofcourse u havent said anything like that.....
Dont matter now, as a single player I cannot speak for the whole community if they do want it or not.. But Im down for fixing it.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
67%
Quote from RYLZ on the 30th of March 2015:
I never said that Aimwalking, leaning and clipping would be forbidden. Left lean bug would be forbidden, nothing else.
If they want it fixed then I don't have anything agianst it.

Not meant offensive or anything but u say left lean bug would be forbidden not clipping here but it's the same.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
63%
Then my apologize for not mentioning the bug or clip thing.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
67%
don't worry was just wondering because of that. All i wanted to know ^^
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
58%
I think you mis-read what RYLZ writes and means.

The RO community use and accept clipping as part of the game, they always have and always will do. His point was, if you remove the left lean from the game, the people who play RO will not play in the ladder. On the other hand, ClanBase was successful with forcing people in AW to avoid using the left lean glitch i.e moving outwards and back in constantly to avoid round losses. Whatever your point is, I don't understand it.

You can easily play Call of Duty 1 AS OF NOW, with this mod and simply avoid using the bug. Call of Duty 2 play AS OF NOW (always have) with the prone clipping bug and avoid using it, so that they are not punished. You can't force people who have played a certain mod for over 10 years to try something new now, just won't happen.

Finally, without being biased and looking at this as an OVERALL interest. There are way, way more RO players and teams in comparison to those interested in the AW ladder, so trying to remove something the majority want is not going to be an easy task.

Edited twice, last edited 30/3/15 - 8:25pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
63%
Exactly

So the thing is that left lean is allowed, but left lean bug/clip will not be and users of it in AW will be punished
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
52%
How about if 'We' fix it ? Would it be the same story...
Downvote
2.5 years ago
PL
Rep:
65%
Guys, we are fans of this game just like you and I do not understand this offensive. Be sure, that as an admins our goal is and always will be to improve quality of this game as we are here for you.

However do not request some decisions from us about issue which is not specified. We do not know how that left lean clip fix will look like, it is just an idea, without any real results.

Of course it will be included if most of community (not just active ones on forum) will request applying this into game, but for now it is just an idea and RYLZ's statement is right

@Vaenn - We appreciate your willing to help vCoD community, however it doesn't give you permission to disrespect any of admins or players
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
BE
Rep:
68%
Quote from Nervvvv on the 30th of March 2015:
Guys, we are fans of this game just like you and I do not understand this offensive. Be sure, that as an admins our goal is and always will be to improve quality of this game as we are here for you.

However do not request some decisions from us about issue which is not specified. We do not know how that left lean clip fix will look like, it is just an idea, without any real results.

Of course it will be included if most of community (not just active ones on forum) will request applying this into game, but for now it is just an idea and RYLZ's statement is right

@Vaenn - We appreciate your willing to help vCoD community, however it doesn't give you permission to disrespect any of admins or players

I did not disrespect anyone, fact of the matter is the way it was put into words gave the impression we would be forced to play without left leaning AT ALL. I'm definitely not the only one who understood it this way, so don't try & play that card with me.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
80%
Quote from Vaenn on the 30th of March 2015:
Quote from Nervvvv on the 30th of March 2015:

I did not disrespect anyone, fact of the matter is the way it was put into words gave the impression we would be forced to play without left leaning AT ALL. I'm definitely not the only one who understood it this way, so don't try & play that card with me.
I will agree with everything that vaenn said, and i will add one more thing which is from my point of view. You've been admins for full 2 days so i wont respect you atleast not in that way you're asking me to do. The reason for it is that you still didnt make anything(not saying you wont). Second we all made our mark in trying to give you guys ladder, and another thing that you should respect is that we're players with more then 11 years of cod experience and if you're smart enough as an admin who's not experienced in admining ladders or whole cod communy you will ask for our help on things you cannot know, especially about rules from before you even started playing this game. There is a solution of everything and first thing and most important or atleast to me is to bring some old players back on cod, and also make new players, and believe me AW community will be much bigger then RO in short time. You and all of us should be working together on this thing, and as vaenn said dont try and play that card with me. NHF
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
63%
I am admin for 2 days, and yeah I admit that I didn't put clear what I meant to say.

I don't know for razrr, but both Nerv and Dream were clanbase admins aswell so they do know the rules.
And he didn't play on any card, so let's just chill out.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
67%
Quote from n1tro? on the 30th of March 2015:
believe me AW community will be much bigger then RO in short time.

Highly doubt it.

Edited twice, last edited 30/3/15 - 10:56pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
FR
Rep:
79%
Maybe its not clear for all : the fix will make the left lean as fast as the right lean, so clipping will still exist but will not be as efficient : it will be possible to kill you

So, if i'm right, it fixes the exploit that makes you can't be killed but doesn't remove the leaning aspect of the game which we all love (fuck counter strike :D)
Downvote
2.5 years ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
508 Votes