EU
PC
z
GB
Rep:
52%
Clipping, Leaning and Aimwalking its a part of RO this days, forbidding it as it used to be in AW would ruin the game. To be honest it would of been slightly a different game which we DONT want to happen. Vaenn and keso do your best at fixing the bug then he may change his mind.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
BE
Rep:
68%
Quote from barteQzRR on the 30th of March 2015:
Clipping, Leaning and Aimwalking its a part of RO this days, forbidding it as it used to be in AW would ruin the game. To be honest it would of been slightly a different game which we DONT want to happen. Vaenn and keso do your best at fixing the bug then he may change his mind.

keso's the man with the potential of getting those bugs fixed, not I.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
72%
whats the problem in fixing left lean. u can still clip like a bunch of fags on ro but ull just be more open just like right clip cause thats not bugged
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
80%
well but when you abuse the left lean bug, you cannot rly be seen and thats clipping, doing right lean isnt clipping but fast lean
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
72%
yes but as every1 said it can be FIXED why wudnt u fix the biggest bug on cod1 if its possible
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
80%
It doesnt matter if it can be fixed or not, but are people willing to fight for that.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
52%
If clipping is not used on AW as much as on RO, whats the deal of fixing the bug and let us (RO) players deal with it...We would be happy to be fixed and we can finally priority Aimwalk!
As Vaenn said it is the stupidest idea ive heard and thats coming from a guy who plays AW on 1.1... silly
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
72%
Ofcourse some RO players will be mad cause they cant exploit a glitch anymore. But we want to improve this game right. And its not that RO have to play totally different now because they can still clip only it will be the same as right clip
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
52%
We are as hyped as you are and everybody else who still plays this game for this ladders, lets not ruin it mate, GET IT FIXED!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
80%
If clipping is not used on AW as much as on RO, whats the deal of fixing the bug and let us (RO) players deal with it...We would be happy to be fixed and we can finally priority Aimwalk!
As Vaenn said it is the stupidest idea ive heard and thats coming from a guy who plays AW on 1.1... silly
You need to understand one thing, this game already died once cause of some things including left lean bug. Game needs to evolve atleast in those things that we can do, including RO community be willing to help in these things.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
BE
Rep:
68%
Post Likes: 1
Let's get something clear, keso MIGHT be able to fix it. My idea would be to give him the chance to take the time to fix those things, as long as he's working on it, just use the same rules we used on cb, which is if you abuse the bug 3x you lose a round.. and it worked back then, so I don't see why it wouldn't work now. Or just work on a rule that works around the left lean bug, doesn't have to be exactly the same but still..

Edited once, 30/3/15 - 7:50pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
80%
Quote from Vaenn on the 30th of March 2015:
Let's get something clear, keso MIGHT be able to fix it. My idea would be to give him the chance to take the time to fix those things, as long as he's working on it, just use the same rules on cb, which is if you abuse the bug 3x you lose a round.. and it worked back then, so I don't see why it wouldn't work now. Or just work on a rule that works around the left lean bug, doesn't have to be exactly the same but still..
+1 thats the same thing i said.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
63%
I never said that RO is not using left lean, actually they do, they are using it lol cause there is a bug which prevents a player being shot when he is doing it.

If RO community wants to get LEFT LEAN FIXED then I don't have anything agianst it as I said, but I don't think that they want- that's what I was implying
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
72%
Post Likes: 1
TEAM-in2ition #1 RO clan atm supports left lean fix
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
63%

I never said that Aimwalking, leaning and clipping would be forbidden. Left lean bug would be forbidden, nothing else.
If they want it fixed then I don't have anything agianst it.
Downvote
2.5 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
559 Votes