EU
PC
OP
BE
Rep:
68%
*********UPDATE*************

The server is completely fixed thanks to "Anglhz", who was able to help me out to get punkbuster FINALLY working, and configuring everything accordingly, so the server is up to date, everything in working order!

*fistpump*

91.198.152.117:28960

oh, and can an admin please move this thread to the cod1 section pretty please ^_
Downvote
2.7 years ago
HR
Rep:
63%
Well done

@miss needs to do it I guess, as I have acces to CoD1 forum only
Downvote
2.7 years ago
GB
Rep:
57%
bumpin
Downvote
2.7 years ago
NL
Rep:
45%
Well done Veann! will def check it out tonight
Downvote
2.7 years ago
OP
BE
Rep:
68%
The only thing I do need to do is to put the newest pam on it, but I'd rather wait 'til the visual fixes from keso are completely done as well. No idea how long that'll take as I heard he was looking into fixing the left lean etc.. but the pam itself, or at least for aw, hasn't changed anything significantly (I'm the one who finished the last fixes/changes for aw in the upcoming pam mod so I know), so right now I'm not in a hurry to put on the new pam.
Downvote
2.7 years ago
HR
Rep:
63%
Actually wojtek made last change :'D but yeah you've done couple of those before him.

Left lean is going to be forbidden, so I don't see any need for keso to fix that and take his time away with this.
Downvote
2.7 years ago
OP
BE
Rep:
68%
Quote from RYLZ on the 30th of March 2015:
Actually wojtek made last change :'D but yeah you've done couple of those before him.

Left lean is going to be forbidden, so I don't see any need for keso to fix that and take his time away with this.

From what you've told me wojtek fixed the problem we had with RO, so there's that.

And if keso can actually fix the biggest bug that's ever plagued the cod1 scene,then why not? If it can be fixed there would be no need for you to forbid people to use the left lean, would be silly to forbid it anyways as you can use it without actually abusing the bug.

":'D"
Downvote
2.7 years ago
HR
Rep:
63%
Quote from Vaenn on the 30th of March 2015:
From what you've told me wojtek fixed the problem we had with RO, so there's that.

And if keso can actually fix the biggest bug that's ever plagued the cod1 scene,then why not? If it can be fixed there would be no need for you to forbid people to use the left lean, would be silly to forbid it anyways as you can use it without actually abusing the bug.

Wojtek fixed problem with that 1 shot thing, and precached problem aswell.

The problem is that RO community don't want to change that, they play this game with that for years now and they are used to it, and if we would change that for AW then major changes would need to be done with everything.
Downvote
2.7 years ago
OP
BE
Rep:
68%
Quote from Vaenn on the 30th of March 2015:

Wojtek fixed problem with that 1 shot thing, and precached problem aswell.

The problem is that RO community don't want to change that, they play this game with that for years now and they are used to it, and if we would change that for AW then major changes would need to be done with everything.

So what I said about having made the last fixes for AW is correct.

Obviously they're used to avoiding to use the left lean bug, but I honestly cannot imagine that they would not want to see the biggest bug in history of the game fixed. If you want to lean you'd have to make sure that, in your pov, you're at the left side of a corner/wall/box/brick/whatever, if not you cannot lean because you're not allowed to, which limits the gameplay so much it's mindboggling to even imagine people don't want to see it fixed.

It's like riding with a car where you can only ride in first gear or everything blows up and you'd be like "I don't want it fixed because I'm used to it", it makes NO sense at all.
Downvote
2.7 years ago
HR
Rep:
63%
If they want to keep it we can't do anything more then disallow it on AW
Downvote
2.7 years ago
OP
BE
Rep:
68%
If they want to keep it we can't do anything more then disallow it on AW

Silliest thing I've heard all day. More than enough for some teams to jump out
Downvote
2.7 years ago
HR
Rep:
63%
If that is their wish, we can't stop them
Downvote
2.7 years ago
OP
BE
Rep:
68%
If that is their wish, we can't stop them

So instead of fixing something, you rather force the entire AW community to play like the RO community. How nice.

I'm out with everything regarding cod1 on cg, including playing it, same goes for the rest of our team.

One of our guys played RO yesterday, what you say about the RO community not using the left lean at all because they're used to it, is not adding up at all.

Anyways, I'm done with this.

And just to let you read something coming from someone who's played RO for a very long time:

Vaenn: in RO, do you guys play without using the left lean AT ALL?
WorldClassHeroes BARTEQ: thats the part of RO
WorldClassHeroes BARTEQ: so no
Vaenn: http://eu.cybergamer.com/forums/thread/p8411164
WorldClassHeroes BARTEQ: its helpfull in aimwalkin aswell
Vaenn: just read what rylz says
WorldClassHeroes BARTEQ: and thats a skill
WorldClassHeroes BARTEQ: ive red it already earlier
WorldClassHeroes BARTEQ: that wud prolly make some rageness from RO players

Edited once, 30/3/15 - 7:10pm.
Downvote
2.7 years ago
HR
Rep:
80%
I couldnt agree more with Vaenn on this, this sound like a complete bs and im out. I dont want to play or do anything with such a vcod community, once, maybe a long time ago we played this game, and we loved playing it just the way it was. Abusing left lean bug was forbiden and that worked. Even though now we actually have a chance to fix it, you want to remove complete left lean. I feel its like you want to cut off my left arm, or cripple the game entirely. I can tell you one thing, if there wasnt support from old school players, whose support filled 20 pages on cg, including 20 people i called myself, you would never got a ladder. Now you want to change the soul of this game, well fuck it im out.
Downvote
2.7 years ago
NL
Rep:
72%
im pretty sure alot of RO ppl want the left lean bug fixed aswell cause clipping is just exploiting a glitch
Downvote
2.7 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
1215 Votes