EU
PC
z
OP
BE
Rep:
68%
Hello there,

As promised(!) I have put up a server (rented from i3D) for the AW players from the 1.1 patch and the 1.5 patch to join together, to gather the troops and have fun on a public s&d server on the 1.5 patch.

Depending on the activity, this might also boost our chances to get cod1 ladders on CG, so tell your friends, teammates, opponents,... about the server, about CG and the possibility of a cod1 ladder.

I'd like you to invite them to register on CG, so they too can voice their interest and opinion regarding cod1 ladders on CG.

The name of the server is i3D.net - All Weapons Community Server

the ip: 91.198.152.117:28960

It runs with the latest PB, it runs on pam, if there are settings that still need to be adjusted, please pm me on here, so I can update the settings, because it's been a very long time for me to have done anything like this.

Welcome to the Arena!

Edited once, 11/3/15 - 10:42pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
72%
u might wanna add the port after the ip hehe
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
BE
Rep:
68%
I can connect without putting the port behind it though? Either way it's updated.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
67%
ye its the default port for cod1 so putting it behind there is just optional
nice work on setting up this server tho !
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
BE
Rep:
68%
Thank you, I'd like you boys to really keep an eye on every detail (settings wise), if anything isn't right, just tell me, as I'd like to have this server set up correctly all the way.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
63%
Post Likes: 1
Good job man
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
45%
Legend of the day!
Will certainly pay a visit or 10 if its getting populated!

If you need anything from an admin perspective, hit me up on xfire mate

EDIT: Made a forum post on our site to help you
Click Me

Edited once, 12/3/15 - 4:56pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
BE
Rep:
68%
Haha, thanks man, definitely appreciate the help spreading the word to the people you know.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
BE
Rep:
68%
Some people have already joined the server a few times, yesterday i3d was spazzing out, server kept on crashing, though it should be stable since very late last night.

A few points I'd like people to confirm, the round length is 2.15 on the ftp, so it should be like that on the server.

The most annoying thing I/we tried to fix was the roundswitch, teams switching at 10 rounds in total, apparently I had to change it in the pam itself so it SHOULD be fixed right now, instead of switching sides after 6.

On the i3d panel, when I look at the server info it says pb is off, it should be on, I can't check it right now so if someone can confirm pb is running that'd be great. I'm done working at 14.30 today (yay it's friday), so if there's anything wrong I will have the entire afternoon/evening (until like 9pm) to work on the server and adjust settings where needed.

Edited once, 13/3/15 - 10:26am.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
63%
I am at home, still sick so I'll check it but not right now, around 11:30 you will know if it's fixed or not
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
BE
Rep:
68%
Alright, thank you!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
63%
No problem
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
54%
i3d runs linux servers, is your pam linux compatible?
Just joined the server - punkbuster is disabled

Activate it in the ftp's command line
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
BE
Rep:
68%
Well pb is activated, or at least the cmd's there and it's on, anyways I'll take a look when I get home, which is like in an hour, still at work atm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
BE
Rep:
68%
Since I couldn't figure out what was wrong with the server (regarding pb as the settings in the ftp were right), I've asked i3D to look into this and they'll keep me posted.

update: "I can verify that punkbuster is turned on your server as all the needed values are set to 1." (c) i3d

So it should be fine.

Edited once, 15/3/15 - 3:07pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually