the 3rdie got no money :S
btw why dont you get huntyo in your team? the unjustified ego is similar
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
82%
Quote from FK1NGOD on the 12th of March 2015:
Let me be honest with you here, you got dropped because you're shite and if I never left the team after Brussels I assure you that you would have never been picked up or even considered. The only reason you were in the team is because you're mates with Axel. Not sure if you saw it coming but I sure as hell did, so no need to be a bitch about it and say you got baited when every single one of us knew it was coming. I should have just joined back together with EVO to make it quicker and easier but oh well

Going back to your athens money I never said I will be paying for anything so you kinda paid for me (thanks)

I wish you luck in finding a team for TP l0l

Yours Sincerely,

Frustrated Prick(virgin)
hahaha this is more than a frustrated prick
how old are u wtf? u need to steal money on the internet so sad..
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
86%
Let me be honest with you here, you got dropped because you're shite and if I never left the team after Brussels I assure you that you would have never been picked up or even considered. The only reason you were in the team is because you're mates with Axel. Not sure if you saw it coming but I sure as hell did, so no need to be a bitch about it and say you got baited when every single one of us knew it was coming. I should have just joined back together with EVO to make it quicker and easier but oh well

Going back to your athens money I never said I will be paying for anything so you kinda paid for me (thanks)

Yours Sincerely,

Frustrated Prick(virgin)

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/4831926ddb9ab71ed5722b5f5733f0cbef0054d8059f42782f14a8d66989936edfabfc.jpg
Downvote
2.5 years ago
IT
Rep:
78%
Quote from raivN '_' on the 12th of March 2015:

Yours Sincerely,

Frustrated Prick(virgin)
hahaha this is more than a frustrated prick
how old are u wtf? u need to steal money on the internet so sad..
He's probably still living with his nan so he can't get some fucking money out of his wallet, it's way easier to get paid by someone else, isn't it? As you can see, it's a big demonstration of honour for him, he must be glad about that

9,5/10 STANDING OVATION
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CA
Rep:
74%
Post Likes: 1
fking must have a tiny dick.
curling it up between his legs like a woman. man.. people like you make this world a shitty place.

you need a swift boot to the teeth, so you would eat through a straw for the rest of your life.
sad child bro, just pathetic.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
Sheib's a real nice person and i have nothing against him , But i had a talk with him and we both agreed he wasnt playing good lately, This is the reason why he is removed just didnt fit in the team anymore and ppl started hating on eachother.

Why all of you need to react on this he is removed END??

Why would the half of the fking community even bother to say something about it.

And for all of you thugs calling us names, I double dare you to say this to me at lan :).
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
84%
hehe so funny this, every random CG plejer vs decks and samualg XDROFLXDLMFAOXDHAHAHAXDXROFLLFMAOXDXD

Still sheib deserves a decent team stop hating this thread and give him a team
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
83%
Quote from dltr on the 12th of March 2015:
Sheib's a real nice person and i have nothing against him , But i had a talk with him and we both agreed he wasnt playing good lately, This is the reason why he is removed just didnt fit in the team anymore and ppl started hating on eachother.

Why would the half of the fking community even bother to say something about it.

And for all of you thugs calling us names, I double dare you to say this to me at lan :).

Everyone is responding on sam's post.. HE needed to react
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
79%
Lel reading this is so much fun
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
Didnt the guy your protecting trigger it with his thread?
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
83%

Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
83%

So by stating the obvious I'm protecting him?
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
Quote from Emma Charlotte Watson on the 12th of March 2015:

So by stating the obvious I'm protecting him?

Thats great m8
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
81%
lanfight
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CA
Rep:
74%