EU
PC
z
GB
Rep:
83%
Inevitably but directly starting a flame war between me and decks, the whole team including uzuma funny enough we told you on a regular basis even back with the old lineup at the reality that you fail to speak regularly in English and communicate and you have no failure to do it in dutch. So i decided to give you another chance because uzuma said it was unfair yet for the last couple of months its been nothing but the same, chris has told you near enough every day to communicate in game and axel does nothing but encourage you to do this. Myself im constantly on a vocal level trying to get you engaged within the team whether its playing vs team that require no effort or harder games and the fact that you keep everything to yourself me and the guys cant do anything about.

I see no point in trying to justify some childish behavior trying create some form of flame war i think me and decks know that we arent very popular due to our ingame behavior and i think everyone knows this. So if you wanna go round on the thread calling us pricks and virgins and how we act i wont start from shit your way. The four of us wanted you gone because you never put your words into actions.

peace.

http://i.gyazo.com/56c56a16fe80d33f87f98b5ba128de7d.jpg
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
85%
[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/83/d7/c3/83d7c327ea81a965f94ba43139968001.jpg[/img]
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
78%
gl whats wrong with eraseme?
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
82%
gl really nice guy deserves a team who'r not socially handicapped
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
79%
good :DDDDDDDDDD
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
83%
Quote from samuelg on the 11th of March 2015:
Inevitably but directly starting a flame war between me and decks, the whole team including uzuma funny enough we told you on a regular basis even back with the old lineup at the reality that you fail to speak regularly in English and communicate and you have no failure to do it in dutch. So i decided to give you another chance because uzuma said it was unfair yet for the last couple of months its been nothing but the same, chris has told you near enough every day to communicate in game and axel does nothing but encourage you to do this. Myself im constantly on a vocal level trying to get you engaged within the team whether its playing vs team that require no effort or harder games and the fact that you keep everything to yourself me and the guys cant do anything about.

I see no point in trying to justify some childish behavior trying create some form of flame war i think me and decks know that we arent very popular due to our ingame behavior and i think everyone knows this. So if you wanna go round on the thread calling us pricks and virgins and how we act i wont start from shit your way. The four of us wanted you gone because you never put your words into actions.

peace.

Holy shit, you are so full of yourself you made me throw up a little. It's funny as you told others it his fault you lost the reality and it was his fault you lost to myDesire cause he didn't play his A-game.

Please leave this thread. Just. Don't bother. 'God of AK'
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
82%

peace.

ur just an retard rly.. also u act like a fucking kid imo
ur kicking ur 5th which u know since a long time (i think?) because of that? lelelel hf in future
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
83%
PC Platform Admin
Stop arguing. This thread is about Mathias who's looking for a team.. Not ment to start a flame war about what could have happened, what might have happened, what actually happened or what you guys believe that has happened..

Just drop it, internal issues should be solved between both parties. No one asked for other opinions.

Again.. Good luck matti, you deserve the best
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
BE
Rep:
79%

peace.

So the reason I'm being dropped is that I'm not vocal enough? Well that's the first of all I'm gratefull that you made time to post this comment. However apparently you didn't even have time to tell me personally that I got dropped. I had to figure that out by asking Axel what was going on. You make this seem like it was a team decision but the reality is very different. Let me just clear up some facts.

1: Axel and dltr told me both that they didn't want me out of the team. I'm not only talking about now but also the time that I got dropped after the reality. You just make up decisions on your own and then force feed them to others. It's very egotistical to let people choose between you and me. They had no choice else you would have left and so would decks.

2: you're telling people that you don't want a reality 2.0 all over again (becoming 2nd after getting ass-whooped in the final). Well let me tell you something that you won't like or even admit. You played shit at that lan and deep inside you know you did. The only excuse you're telling people is that you didn't have 250fps in smoke. Pretty sad if your whole A-game is depending on that. You can't stand the fact that people picked me over you as the better ak after that lan because a god can't bleed can he?

3: only one week after I got back into 5kings (EraseMe), pawel came with the idea to bring EVO into the team. You were probably so frustrated about the fact that you just took me in because dltr and uzuma would have never approved of a replacement so fast. Still pawel went behind my back and gave the idea to Uzuma who declined it. 1 day after I got dropped, EVO got picked up and is ready to go to the party. Stop pretending like this was inevatable, you were just waiting for the right moment to drop the hammer.

4: I've asked you guys several times now to pay me back the entry fee to the athens league but I still didn't receive a payment from you or decks. Last time I asked you even simply ignored it. If you are to continue playing with your newest addition you have to make a choice. Pay me back (EVO pays for my part aswell) and you keep on playing and eventually win some money. Don't pay me back and keep on playing and receive 0 euros even if you win because I'll only give a part to dltr and uzuma and keep the rest of the profit to myself.

5: dropping someone 1 month before lan while all tickets have been sold out is a really douchey move to make. We all know you have a great ego inside and outside the game but this takes it to a whole new level. You say people don't like you for your ingame attitude but thats only partionally true. People disgust you for the person you are and not just in the community but in your very own team aswell

Peace.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
85%
Let me be honest with you here, you got dropped because you're shite and if I never left the team after Brussels I assure you that you would have never been picked up or even considered. The only reason you were in the team is because you're mates with Axel. Not sure if you saw it coming but I sure as hell did, so no need to be a bitch about it and say you got baited when every single one of us knew it was coming. I should have just joined back together with EVO to make it quicker and easier but oh well

Going back to your athens money I never said I will be paying for anything so you kinda paid for me (thanks)

I wish you luck in finding a team for TP l0l

Yours Sincerely,

Frustrated Prick(virgin)
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
84%
sick player and friendly guy! =)
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
78%

peace.

"ak god"
http://i.imgur.com/Iwd8nU4.png
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
83%
Woops, tyrannosaurus rekt
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DK
Rep:
78%
Quote from FK1NGOD on the 12th of March 2015:

Going back to your athens money I never said I will be paying for anything so you kinda paid for me (thanks)

I wish you luck in finding a team for TP l0l

Yours Sincerely,

Frustrated Prick(virgin)

Kinda sad tbh
Downvote
2.5 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions