Call of Duty 1

[COD1] Visual Fixes Mod - Page: 9

Thread started by keso on Wednesday, 12:17am March 11th with 131 replies. Views: 27,028

REISSUE
Level: BRONZE

if there is no reason, where is the reason to have one :)?

Quote from Vaenn on the 10th of April 2015

Stop arguing hekzor, "if there is no reason..", well, there is, to see how much time you have left before you're out of time to defuse, that reason alone is more than enough. Sure, we didn't use it in the past, but this is a positive change, it's an actual IMPROVEMENT for the game itself.

Maybe they're kind enough to make this changeable from the client side, just for you so you can turn it off. (and yes, that was sarcastic.)

Quote from hEkZ0R on the 10th of April 2015

improvements where made from 2003 to 2005 ;)
till now went fine...
Posted 1:20am Apr 11th 15
RYLZ
Posted 1:25am Apr 11th 15
keso
btw why isnt the rifle community playing patch 1.0 instead of 1.5? I mean in patch 1.0 you have all the bugs and glitches from the original release. After all, who wants improvements?
Posted 7:28pm Apr 11th 15
barteQzRR
Posted 8:02pm Apr 11th 15
Purr

btw why isnt the rifle community playing patch 1.0 instead of 1.5? I mean in patch 1.0 you have all the bugs and glitches from the original release. After all, who wants improvements? :D

Quote from keso on the 11th of April 2015

Please allow me to say this:

[img]http://i.ytimg.com/vi/gJe7fY-yowk/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]
Posted 8:33pm Apr 11th 15
poepKind
Posted 9:36pm Apr 11th 15
RYLZ
Posted 10:08pm Apr 11th 15
keso

Calm down guys :)

Quote from RYLZ on the 11th of April 2015

Vaen meant I was dropping bombs

no one is angry here
Posted 5:30pm Apr 12th 15
RYLZ
Posted 7:17pm Apr 12th 15
keso
Added new "change log" and some screens of changes

If anyone has knowledge or knows someone that does about possibly fixing existing animations (xmodels and xanims) in the game please contact me (can even pay for service).

This basically includes reverse engineering .xmodel and .xanims to a usable format in maya or blender then converting them back to xmodels / xanims. It's been done with cod4/cod5/bo1/bo2/ghosts which uses way more advanced skeletal animations than cod1 so should not be impossible.
Posted 1:19am Sep 1st 15
keso
@vosak as I've said before: I dont really do it to be played in a competitive way at all. I know vCoD isnt that active anymore but I still find this entertaining and will continue to work with it when I have nothing else to do
Posted 12:47pm Sep 1st 15
keso
Added some new stuff to the changelog of which one Im most proud of:

-(1.5/UO)Added damage multiplier for bolt action weapons. Shots hitting chest/head now does 4x damage. Feet/hands/arms multiplier remains untouched.

Posted 6:11pm Oct 17th 15