71%
its just more and more rifle shit
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
63%
Just take it easy guys.

Ladders will start with this v1.10 fixed pam which includes bomb timer, afterwards with new pam which needs to be done due to too much bugs in this one we will turn it off cause too many people are being irritated, idk why but okay, let them be.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Quote from RYLZ on the 10th of April 2015:
Just take it easy guys.

Ladders will start with this v1.10 fixed pam which includes bomb timer, afterwards with new pam which needs to be done due to too much bugs in this one we will turn it off cause too many people are being irritated, idk why but okay, let them be.

Can't you make it optional? There's no denying it's an improvement, people just being stubborn because they're used to it should not force your hand not to implement IMPROVEMENTS.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
SE
Rep:
79%
I dont get that completely braindead argument, whats the point of not having a bomb timer? so you have to guess the time? so your team mate can be reeady with the timer on his phone when the bomb is planted? rofl
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
63%
Me either keso, but oldschool players doesn't like it and they whine about it ^^
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Me either keso, but oldschool players doesn't like it and they whine about it ^^

define oldschool, I've played it back in 2003-2005, I'm actually happy with this.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
63%
I didn't point finger on you ^^
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
SE
Rep:
79%
As I stated to REISSUE I've been working on this for a while and never really had any thoughts of this going into a ladder or league so I could care less what happens with my fixes/mod. I care even less what some people think of it because if you are making a mod trying to balance a game people will ALWAYS have different opinions on everything.

I've heard some pretty absurd arguments for left lean etc so I'll do whatever I feel like doing and release it, if people hate it dont play it, if people love it Im happy for you!

I will also add that if people actually knew the issues with leaning in all cod games they would have no problem with it being removed xD
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
63%
Yeah I know, I appreciate your work tho
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
I didn't point finger on you ^^

I know, but I fall under that category as well, so I just had to reply to that. ^_

Quote from keso on the 10th of April 2015:
I dont get that completely braindead argument, whats the point of not having a bomb timer? so you have to guess the time? so your team mate can be reeady with the timer on his phone when the bomb is planted? rofl

lmao!

Edited once, 10/4/15 - 8:17pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
52%
They are not the visual bugs but bugs that You should consider while making an update on PAM.

1. Bottom middle, we all see it

[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/359ffb8.jpg[/IMG]

2. 'Anghlz's PAM mode' has got a message popping up when somebody reload glitches (reload switch could be added into that as keso stated above)

3. Strat time should be removed as I'm sure people will abuse it at least few times in a scrim, if it's removed nobody will have any concerns about that 'bug'
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
SE
Rep:
79%
@barteQzRR

seta cg_hudstancehintprints "0" will remove the "press space to jump" hints etc, clears some space on your screen, this will be forced to 0 later.

3. As I said, any bugs involving moving while in strat time etc can most likely be solved and still have strat time on.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
52%
Yeah thats another one, i was talkin about when your in attacking team then you plant the bomb down you see text 'Explosive is planted' over a countdown timer.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
SE
Rep:
79%
@barteQzRR yeah I know, wont be a problem with my mod tho

also if you look at the previous screenshot I posted I dont have bomb timer as round timer but instead as the objective clock seen in singleplayer (like COD2).
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
64%
Quote from barteQzRR on the 10th of April 2015:
Explosive is planted

"Explosive is planted" will be fixed in PAM 1.11
also many other stuff

where can i get this pam "Anghlz's PAM mode" barteQzRR???

Edited once, 11/4/15 - 1:18am.
Downvote
2.5 years ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
More
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions