EU
PC
z
HR
Rep:
63%
There is no time for a new pam now tho.

Reissue and me will do our best to edit this one before ladders start, afterwards we cn make new one with every error solved.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
23%
How about setting pam up on github so anyone can contribute?
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
64%
I will do this np (as dream / rylz (in private wishes))

@@@ wthfck: the result depends on testing, github will take too long for this 1 or two days i have as goal.

will code tonight or tomorrow, will be perfect
introducing new stuff later ofc ofc.

Edited once, 9/4/15 - 5:40pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
SE
Rep:
79%
@REISSUE Trust me I have searched for anything lean related in every possible file and there's nothing. Lean cannot be fixed through animation, look at COD2 and COD4 how they have repaired the lean angle and placement of the whole character body, both torso and legs when player is leaning left. (I can make a video on it)

Also I completely agree with the grace period and clogged code in the old PAM, it could definitely need some cleaning up or even remake.

Another thing that would help in improve the game overall:

Separate damage tables for every weapon (like cod4) so we can multiply damage to torso and head for rifles because if you just increase the overall damage on rifles it will cause arm/leg/foot hits to one-shot which it shouldnt. Or the possibility to point bolt rifles to a separate damage table.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
64%
Quote from keso on the 10th of April 2015:
@REISSUE Trust me I have searched for anything lean related in every possible file and there's nothing. Lean cannot be fixed through animation, look at COD2 and COD4 how they have repaired the lean angle and placement of the whole character body, both torso and legs when player is leaning left. (I can make a video on it)

Also I completely agree with the grace period and clogged code in the old PAM, it could definitely need some cleaning up or even remake.

Another thing that would help in improve the game overall:

Separate damage tables for every weapon (like cod4) so we can multiply damage to torso and head for rifles because if you just increase the overall damage on rifles it will cause arm/leg/foot hits to one-shot which it shouldnt. Or the possibility to point bolt rifles to a separate damage table.

i can NOT look at cod2 or cod4 m8 ;( maybe cod2 in later days
cod2,s lean is also not exact
lean isnt possible to fix via animation? wtf.
also lean isnt possible to fix via script.

pam gets remake ofc. 1.10 is just horrible..

rifles will just have damage of 1000 in rifles only, i will code it like that. could not be seperated btw. just two different mods... (dont understand why both partys get a pam together, while they wont play together...)

keso, for new pam i like to have your visual fixes! smoke + bulletshells + what you have done. would be great i think!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
45%
Guys, could you please remove the strat time in the pam mod? Otherwise people will laggbind and gain an advantage..
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
63%
No, strat time stays as it is, you will notice if someone is earlier on the spot then usual, if you suspect it ask for his demo, if he did use laggbind him/his team will be punished.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
45%
Quote from RYLZ on the 10th of April 2015:
No, strat time stays as it is, you will notice if someone is earlier on the spot then usual, if you suspect it ask for his demo, if he did use laggbind him/his team will be punished.

Trust me this will happen and I can say 100% that people will not give demo, bullshit excuses etc etc.. anyway, if you guys want this to stay.. face the problems coming with it
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
63%
We won't have any problems with that, not uploading demos on request is going to have punishments aswell.
Read the rules ^^
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
71%
just turn this bombtimer off in all weapon.. we didnt use that in past & we dont need it now
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
SE
Rep:
79%
Quote from hEkZ0R on the 10th of April 2015:
just turn this bombtimer off in all weapon.. we didnt use that in past & we dont need it now

there is no reason not to have a bomb clock lol, why shouldnt players be able to know what time the clock is on?
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
SE
Rep:
79%
[img]http://i.imgur.com/SanFwIB.jpg[/img]
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
SE
Rep:
79%
Quote from EURO|Spectrum on the 10th of April 2015:
Guys, could you please remove the strat time in the pam mod? Otherwise people will laggbind and gain an advantage..

Laggbinds are easy to get rid of. We can easily block cvars by scripting which would force them to modify game files which would in turn easily be picked up by either punkbuster or the server logs.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
71%
if there is no reason, where is the reason to have one :)?
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Quote from hEkZ0R on the 10th of April 2015:
if there is no reason, where is the reason to have one :)?

Stop arguing hekzor, "if there is no reason..", well, there is, to see how much time you have left before you're out of time to defuse, that reason alone is more than enough. Sure, we didn't use it in the past, but this is a positive change, it's an actual IMPROVEMENT for the game itself.

Maybe they're kind enough to make this changeable from the client side, just for you so you can turn it off. (and yes, that was sarcastic.)
Downvote
2.5 years ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Matches:
Advertisement:
Current events
More
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions