Rep:
63%
Oki doki
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
72%
I want to talk ontopic like i do all the time but if u accuse me I have to right to say something back don't I.

Anyways hope this gets fixed
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SK
Rep:
79%
Quote from keso on the 11th of March 2015:
Left lean bug is not impossible to fix but would require someone with slightly more knowledge than me regarding maya 3d and xanims in general. There are zombie mods and such with loads of custom animations so there are people out there with the knowledge.

There are clipping in all COD games, COD4 also has proneclipping almost as bad as COD2.

I have already integrated these fixes with PAM so It'll be released as a new pam (sort of)

The only difference is that in CoD4 it is allowed.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
25%
Lol spectrum thats just bullshit tbh because you cant do something it should be gone. some players are epic at unscoping i suck at it lets get it out to? Some players started this game in 2003 and because of that have an advantage of players that stardet in 2010..... people know jumps i dont know so just get jumping out of the game since you can glitch with that..... really dont think thats a propper argument. my oppinion.

Edited once, 1/4/15 - 3:40pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
45%
Quote from thajub on the 1st of April 2015:
Lol spectrum thats just bullshit tbh because you cant do something it should be gone. some players are epic at unscoping i suck at it lets get it out to? Some players started this game in 2003 and because of that have an advantage of players that stardet in 2010..... people know jumps i dont know so just get jumping out of the game since you can glitch with that..... really dont think thats a propper argument. my oppinion.

Nice story, needs more dragons and shit.

Unscoping a glitch? NO
Jumping with 125-250 a glitch? NO - saying 'jumping out of map' hahaha have you ever seen that in a scrim? what a joke.

Left leaning clipping a glitch? YES

So you gained an advantage from 2003 all the way to 2010 by abusing a glitch.
I bet if you only tried clipping right side you will fail so hard mwwhahahaha.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
56%
Post Likes: 1
Will there be 333 fps mark allowed? It would be better for all of us.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
63%
I prefer 250(I can have 333 aswell), as 333 gives unfair advantage towards lower fps players
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
72%
No competative game allows 333 right?
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
63%
250 on cod2/cod4
so why would we be an exepction? + as I said, it gives and unfair advantage
It's just my opinion tho
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Personally I find it weird (as in not being used to it) to play with 250 instead of 333 on vcod. But then again, some people won't even get 250 because even though they have a more than decent system, the game's so old their new drivers etc.. are just not giving what they're expecting.

I remember people with high end pc's struggling with their fps on vcod, I was one of those as well, though I only had a low-mid end system (talking about only a few years ago when we tried to bring it back to cb), now with my new system, few months old, I'm glad I'm a part of the lucky ones even though I can see it flicker sometimes, and looking at the system I have it's not something it should do. Can basically max out the latest Battlefield, everything on max and still just laugh at how easy my system runs it, though on vcod it's quite different.

Edited once, 2/4/15 - 4:35pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
SE
Rep:
79%
The reason 333 is forbidden is because the higher fps you have the more step sounds you skip when you walk.
Someone with 333 fps makes half the step noise someone with 91 fps makes.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
72%
Yup and on the wooden ramps u don't make sound at all
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Quote from keso on the 3rd of April 2015:
The reason 333 is forbidden is because the higher fps you have the more step sounds you skip when you walk.
Someone with 333 fps makes half the step noise someone with 91 fps makes.

This is known by a lot of people, yet it didn't stop us from using it in the past. Either way, don't have anything against NOT using it, just think it's kinda weird.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
64%
Hello I am new here but not new to the business around Call of Duty.

I know Call of Duty's modding ability and as I know the movement ingame is defined somehow in the game dll files. I tripd in around the modding of my mod Origin of Honor. I'd like to change the movement of the singleplayer to the movement of the multiplayer (bunnyhopping). However there is no file to change bunnyhopping in Call of Duty's pk3 files. I checked anything...

Maybe you have a chance keso with your maya editing. I could implement your stuff as a patch for Call of Duty. Also i could add many more stuff like this:

!!WATCH THIS IN 1080p!!
https://youtu.be/ICAWwLr7_OU

The new menu offers you much more settings.

Also you could look. http://www.moddb.com/mods/call-of-duty-origin-of-honor
!!WATCH THIS IN 1080p!!
https://youtu.be/ziqqI1rqj-o

I could make a patch including keso stuff, my stuff and some maps for (cg) multiplayer??

Also, maybe someone remembers me of clanbase, I did pam V1.09 with colors and modes for the latest clanbase matches and so on shot0000.jpg.

BTW, who decided to put in a clock for bomb ticking in pam 1.10??????
Change it back to default! That no clock bomb ticking was an element of competition in Call of Duty classic. Call of Duty 1 isn't 2...

I hope I could contribute something useful (like pam, mappacks, menus, patches, punkbuster scripts, forceing client commands serverside, WHATEVER) for cybergamer to keep Call of Duty ""competition"" alive.

It's never too late

Best regards,
REISSUE

Edited once, 6/4/15 - 9:28pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
SE
Rep:
79%
@REISSUE Looks awesome man!

However when it comes to multiplayer we should change as little as possible. The ultimate goal is to keep the game as close to stock as possible but with slightly less annoying bugs.

I really do think COD1 could use one or two new competitive maps and looking at your youtube I understand you know your way around radiant!

About the custom menu options: Looks awesome and could easily be implemented in PAM.

Also need some cvars to be forced in pam such as rate, cl_maxpackets, snaps and com_maxfps.
Downvote
2.5 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
564 Votes