EU
PC
z
HR
Rep:
63%
Am I so confused or it's just my sickness that I don't even get a clue about what mod are you guys talking about?

This mod for a left lean bug or what?
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
72%
Quote from karmAAA on the 1st of April 2015:
Quote from poepKind on the 1st of April 2015:
Am I the only RO player who wants to play without bugs?
Nope, it should of course be removed if possible, it's just retarded when people are sitting in corners clipping one spot for 2 minutes

Your leader and admin of the upcoming ladder disagrees with me xD

[20:28] in2ition B ™ #winners: get them to fix left lean
[20:28] in2ition B ™ #winners: u can still clip dont cry
[20:40] d`logics. razRR: what
[20:40] d`logics. razRR: ye if you wanna do that
[20:40] d`logics. razRR: you'll have no one playing the game
[20:40] in2ition B ™ #winners: u can still clip
[20:40] in2ition B ™ #winners: will be same as right clip
[20:40] in2ition B ™ #winners: stop exploiting the glitch
[20:40] d`logics. razRR: mad cause not getting fixed
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
63%
There is a big IF in this whole story, so let's stop being stubborn and wait

Edited once, 1/4/15 - 12:41pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
"Mad cause not getting the fix"

Quite the admin there.. didn't expect anything less from him.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
25%
Quote from Vaenn on the 1st of April 2015:
Quote from loftzu on the 31st of March 2015:
Who is saying we don't appreciate his work? Really, do not bring

My comment was more towards thajub, as he seems to forget that when rylz came to cg to look for support, RO wasn't even mentioned, now he's basically trying to hijack the AW community by "threatening" about RO teams avoiding the ladder if these fixes would be made. Should be happy they're getting a place in this in the first place.

If CG wants to do this the right way, or RYLZ and his boys, they should make 2 mods, as changing a mod on a server takes like 5 minutes at most. One for RO, one for AW, keeping both sides happy. If a RO team wants to try AW, they'll have to respect the settings applied to AW and its ladder, same goes for an AW team trying RO.

You can't possibly please everyone, but that way you keep the majority of both sides happy.
I dont threat and i did not disrespect any1 i gave my opinion since when isnt that allowed anymore but oke....

I just dont see the point of changing/fixing these bugs now. its allowed in the ro community so why should it be gone in a ladder.

ofcourse i'd appriciate the guy that try and fixt it there are some bugs that arent allowed in ro to and i would be thankfull if these get fixt like for instance the fast aim walk. But about the left lean bug i just dont see the point of it.

all the guys that are whining about getting it fixt now never complained in scrims or cups so i think its ignorend to start crying now. But again my oppinion not attacking or try to disrespect any1

Edited once, 1/4/15 - 1:19pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
63%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from RYLZ on the 1st of April 2015:
There is a big IF in this whole story, so let's stop being stubborn and wait

@Vaenn he didn't insult anyone or anything, but this MIGHT be fixed, and aswell MIGHT not.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
PL
Rep:
69%
Quote from Vaenn on the 1st of April 2015:
"Mad cause not getting the fix"

Quite the admin there.. didn't expect anything less from him.

razRR contributed a lot in terms of keeping the game (ro) alive last couple of years by hosting shitload of cups and basically leading the ro scene. Tony aka poepkind is a guy that provokes a lot and they dont like each other very much, hence razrr replied the way he did.

On the topic- fixing the bug itself is something that most competitive players would probably want, BUT:
1. It should be only considered if its done right, so what dream and nervv said, lets wait till we see it in action
2. It might indeed lead to ro players ignoring cg and keeping playing pcws, its not that we boycott anything, thats just the way it might turn out.
3. Finally, if it works, whats the problem with implementing it on aw first to check it out, and then just leave the decision to cg ro ladder admins, that would of course consult it with the scene?

Edited once, 1/4/15 - 1:58pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
72%
This guy has been in TEAM-in2ition until last week I decided to kick him. So you could understand he has some grudges against me
Downvote
2.5 years ago
PL
Rep:
69%
So you're trying to say that im not right and you actually are in love with razrr? You're implying im not objective but clearly its you who is not cuz i just stated a fact and you felt personal about it
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
72%
I never said anything about razRR did I? I only said to Karma he disagrees with me. Calm ur tits new Elano
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
63%
Ronox is actually right about the topic and when it's up to your personal issues, please take them somewhere else as those things don't belong here
Downvote
2.5 years ago
PL
Rep:
69%
Im just gonna stop it right here, if you wanna talk about your personal feelings towards me go for it, but whats the point of publishing it here?
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
63%
Quote from rONOx on the 1st of April 2015:
Im just gonna stop it right here, if you wanna talk about your personal feelings towards me go for it, but whats the point of publishing it here?

I meant on both of you, if this was meant to me
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
45%
Funny how like 99% is defending this bug because it is in favor of them, I can't clip for shit and I feel like its an advantaged gained on me because they are simply abusing it.
saying that its not harder to kill someone who i left side clipping is just a no brained moron.

anyway, lets wait and see how this left lean/clip bug is going to look like after patch.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
PL
Rep:
69%
No, I wrote it to Poepkind before I cud see you replied as well
Downvote
2.5 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement: