EU
PC
z
BE
Rep:
68%
I can't put it into words how much I appreciate the effort you're putting into this keso, thank you very very much!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
76%
rip some top tier teams once clipping gets fixed
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
53%
Quote from wiekzR on the 23rd of March 2015:
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SK
Rep:
79%
NL
Rep:
45%
Quote from SamDPolly on the 23rd of March 2015:
Quote from wiekzR on the 23rd of March 2015:
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HU
Rep:
67%
any news about the new pam?
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
25%
the whole ro comunity is used to play with this bug and now there is coming a ladder it should be fixt? thats just bullshit.....

the whole ro community is used to this way of playing and tbh even if you clip left you're visable, its harder to shoot someone yes ofcourse it is but impossible nah all the guys crying about this bug probably can't clip or cant shoot a clipper....

bullshit to fix this after so many years just let the game stay how it is now, tbh i think if you try to fix it a lot of ro clans would ignore this ladder and keep playing scrims but hey only my opinion. (i also read the fs glitch should be fixt in patch 1.5 but it isn't) you can fast shoot without weapon switch just use cntrl / w and space at the moment your rifle kape is in the back
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
67%
Quote from thajub on the 31st of March 2015:
bullshit to fix this after so many years just let the game stay how it is now, tbh i think if you try to fix it a lot of ro clans would ignore this ladder and keep playing scrims

Finally someone who gets my point!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Then please do keep on playing scrims. How ignorant can you be to say "all the guys crying about this bug probably can't clip or cant shoot a clipper...."

Clearly no one's ever abused the bug the way you can abuse it, else such a comment would not be made.

CG should simply make 2 mods, one with the fixes for those who actually have some common sense, and one for the RO community that loves abusing bugs. Everyone happy.

And yes, that ^ was a stab at the RO community, or at least the ones who're being stubborn and can't seem to appreciate the work keso is pulling off, the mod keso's making is a standalone, which CAN be implemented into a new pam mod, but either way he's making this on his own without ever having the intention to get this implemented into the "competitive" scene, he was working on it because he's into these kind of things, so getting the discussion going in this thread is completely wrong tbh.

Just appreciate what the man is doing, regardless of whether it'll be used on cg or not. His work is worth a word of praise, if you can't see this then you shouldn't comment in here in the first place.

Edited 3 times, last edited 31/3/15 - 11:29pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
67%
Who is saying we don't appreciate his work? Really, do not bring up things which haven't been said as i stated many times before it should be fixed on AW. Every single one of us including me appreciate his work so I don't understand where this is coming from. It's about people who probably haven't even played 3 hours of RO try to change the gamestyle everyone is and has been playing for years now. Afterall I'm trying to be realistic and see what's best for the ladders (for 500th time). I won't bother discussing about this anymore as its useless. u can stab at RO as much as you want, but in the end we know we were here to keep this game alive. Everything here has been said.. Cause i'm repeating myself over and over again but yet some don't want to notice what I'm trying to say apparently.

Have a good one.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
AT
Rep:
70%
Amen
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
63%
Quote from McFlySTAR on the 31st of March 2015:
any news about the new pam?

We are doing our best to get it sorted on time.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Quote from loftzu on the 31st of March 2015:
Who is saying we don't appreciate his work? Really, do not bring up things which haven't been said as i stated many times before it should be fixed on AW. Every single one of us including me appreciate his work so I don't understand where this is coming from. It's about people who probably haven't even played 3 hours of RO try to change the gamestyle everyone is and has been playing for years now. Afterall I'm trying to be realistic and see what's best for the ladders (for 500th time). I won't bother discussing about this anymore as its useless. u can stab at RO as much as you want, but in the end we know we were here to keep this game alive. Everything here has been said.. Cause i'm repeating myself over and over again but yet some don't want to notice what I'm trying to say apparently.

Have a good one.

My comment was more towards thajub, as he seems to forget that when rylz came to cg to look for support, RO wasn't even mentioned, now he's basically trying to hijack the AW community by "threatening" about RO teams avoiding the ladder if these fixes would be made. Should be happy they're getting a place in this in the first place.

If CG wants to do this the right way, or RYLZ and his boys, they should make 2 mods, as changing a mod on a server takes like 5 minutes at most. One for RO, one for AW, keeping both sides happy. If a RO team wants to try AW, they'll have to respect the settings applied to AW and its ladder, same goes for an AW team trying RO.

You can't possibly please everyone, but that way you keep the majority of both sides happy.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
72%
Am I the only RO player who wants to play without bugs?
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SE
Rep:
82%
Quote from poepKind on the 1st of April 2015:
Am I the only RO player who wants to play without bugs?
Nope, it should of course be removed if possible, it's just retarded when people are sitting in corners clipping one spot for 2 minutes
Downvote
2.5 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
576 Votes