84%
i send you pm like a week ago!!!!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
65%
lol @flisko i tested your cfg this afternoon and it is really sick for rifle; didnt get fps improvement but got more smoothly movement with rifle, my crosshar doesnt jump across the pixels as it used to do; removed your m_... commands and put on default ones, removed binds...thank you man, i will use your cfg from now, it seems to be solution for me
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BA
Rep:
87%
bro there is no magical cfg which will increase fps so much or remove ingame laggs..only what u can do is to save money and buy some decent pc..nowdays with small amount of money u can buy good pc (nothing special but it will be much better than what you have now). GL
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
87%
flisko send us your config pls im shit with rifle and you're so much better than me
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
65%
Quote from domi on the 13th of March 2015:
flisko send us your config pls im shit with rifle and you're so much better than me
sarcasm is unnecessary, his cfg gave me what i needed and it is some kind of better mouse movement, i am more precise with rifle, it feels like his cfg made my hits more precise, and yes turned of his custom m_ ... rates, took it back on default settings, sry my eng is puzzle-headed
Downvote
2.5 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
603 Votes