EU
PC
z
HR
Rep:
81%
Don't worry guys, you will get all the relevant infos once the captains are announced.

For now on the most important thing applicants should know is that they can only add 2 players from their team, this is assumed for the players who constantly play together. And of course exceptions can be made for a countries with smaller playerbase, after all it's better to have 5 players from same team than no players at all.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
79%
Quote from miss on the 11th of March 2015:
Don't worry guys, you will get all the relevant infos once the captains are announced.

For now on the most important thing applicants should know is that they can only add 2 players from their team, this is assumed for the players who constantly play together. And of course exceptions can be made for a countries with smaller playerbase, after all it's better to have 5 players from same team than no players at all.

2 players? It says 3 on page 1.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
80%
Quote from Vanner on the 11th of March 2015:

2 players? It says 3 on page 1.

Captain is assumed in the three.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
81%
For now we have atleast one applicant from the following countries:
1. Bosnia and Herzegovina
2. Poland
3. Hungary
4. Denmark
5. Croatia
6. Russia
7. Netherlands
8. Finland
9. Slovenia
10. Czech Republic
11. France
12. Romania
13. Austria
14. United Kingdom
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
86%

The question is if you can add more players from the same team to the account, but only use 3 of them per match.

For example, all 5 ephix players are good enough to play for team NL. If we can add only three of them to the line up, two of them are left out.

But if we can add more of them, but only use three of them per match, we could rotate. Do you get what I mean?

For example: match 1: snail iconz supreme play
match 2: snail supreme vioqor

etc etc

That means 5 players are part of the (possible) line up, but only three players from one team play max per match.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
87%
Quote from vioqor on the 12th of March 2015:
For example, all 5 ephix players are good enough to play for team NL.

debatable
Downvote
2.5 years ago
RO
Rep:
74%
what about making an xfire group for NC players so you could play some friendlies before actual competition?like it used to be @ cb
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
86%
Quote from shadowgeorge on the 12th of March 2015:
what about making an xfire group for NC players so you could play some friendlies before actual competition?like it used to be @ cb

This is how I got to play for ephix tbf, not a bad idea at all.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
83%
PC Platform Admin
Quote from domi on the 12th of March 2015:
For example, all 5 ephix players are good enough to play for team NL.

debatable

I don't know you but you always manage to make me giggle, legend.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
79%

The question is if you can add more players from the same team to the account, but only use 3 of them per match.

For example, all 5 ephix players are good enough to play for team NL. If we can add only three of them to the line up, two of them are left out.

But if we can add more of them, but only use three of them per match, we could rotate. Do you get what I mean?

For example: match 1: snail iconz supreme play
match 2: snail supreme vioqor

etc etc

That means 5 players are part of the (possible) line up, but only three players from one team play max per match.

Yeah that's exactly the point I'm trying to make too. I think it makes sense, hopefully admins agree!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
FR
Rep:
81%
Danmark..lol
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
88%
Quote from miss on the 12th of March 2015:

14. United Kingdom

i don't remember applying yet?
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SK
Rep:
87%
when this nations cup beginning ??
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
78%
EU Senior Admin
Quote from iconz on the 12th of March 2015:
Quote from shadowgeorge on the 12th of March 2015:

This is how I got to play for ephix tbf, not a bad idea at all.

done
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
80%
Quote from hatton4real on the 12th of March 2015:
Quote from miss on the 12th of March 2015:

14. United Kingdom

i don't remember applying yet?

I applied, 1v5 whole of Europe