EU
PC
z
OP
DK
Rep:
67%
I made a few movies based on my play in old days, i stopped playing cod2 and esport after an accident back in late 2007 shortly after cod4 release after playing more then 3000+ games for a few danish teams and team denmark. I have clips from when i started out playing as very low skilled until i ended, i am still working on danish community movie, but have enough material from maybe 50 players to make 3 movies of 10 minutes, so i will just link playlist not spam forum with threads and instead you can just follow if you want.

I linked for playlist and my own first 2 movies, i am sorry for the music in number 1 movie, but i love western music and this is also why i am called Django, based on the 1968 western Viva Django "prepare a coffin". There is some okay clips in both movies, for example from 1v5 against copenhagen esport, 1v4 against Digital Mind (aka known as serious gaming), but also some random shit Hope you forgive me for the bad video editing, but i will never understand to make good movies haha.

If you want a good laugh just go to playlist and see IRL Cod2 video as number #1, sorry language is of course in danish

If anyone interested when i am finished with FAIL frag movie, when it is done, i can write in thread if people want? (Funny clips, team kills, etc.)

Peace out

Viva Django #1

Viva Django #2

Playlist:

Downvote
2.6 years ago
ES
Rep:
77%
bad
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
DK
Rep:
67%
Thanks for the informative and the constructive critic haha I was expecting someone to say it was bad, even though i warned about quality.
Downvote
2.6 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
601 Votes