EU
PC
z
HR
Rep:
52%
where can I buy the original key on the web?
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/2620/

which reminds me, for those who've tried to add me on xfire, pm me on here, since xfire is really taking the piss, can't log in except on the website, so xfire has no purpose for me tbh, so pm me on here and i'll add you on steam. Can add me on here as well, CG has a chat system of its own for a reason, even though it's not the best there is.

Edited once, 8/3/15 - 4:02pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
GB
Rep:
57%
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Just ordered a 24 slot pub server from i3d for 6 months right off the bat, they're processing the order etc, once it's available I'll set it up straight away. I'll put it on s&d, map rotation with tigertown, neuville, powcamp, railyard, dawnville, carentan, depot, harbor, brecourt(?).. If I can I'll make map voting available, but then it'll probably end up being 2 or 3 maps being overplayed & the other maps being cast aside.

Edited twice, last edited 8/3/15 - 4:43pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
54%
I like your effort Vaenn, but maybe next time before you pay for 6 months in advance, ask other CoD1 players if they can help you. Because I know that the Server (could have been) for free :x
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Quote from xa1ruZ ze German on the 12th of March 2015:
I like your effort Vaenn, but maybe next time before you pay for 6 months in advance, ask other CoD1 players if they can help you. Because I know that the Server (could have been) for free :x

A free server, then the first question I ask myself is "is it cracked?", if so, I wouldn't want it. Either way, I'm not bothered about the money tbh, the game's worth it, now I'm just hoping that everyone, or at least the majority still playing the game can prove that the community/communities is/are worth it. The effort has to come from every single one of us, a single individual won't be able to achieve much in this.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
53%
Vaenn are you using the classic xfire or the new skin? Ifso I would recommend using the classic, if you google classic xfire download I'm sure you'd have more luck, for this to fully function though you may be better off uninstalling the new version.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Quote from SamDPolly on the 12th of March 2015:
Vaenn are you using the classic xfire or the new skin? Ifso I would recommend using the classic, if you google classic xfire download I'm sure you'd have more luck, for this to fully function though you may be better off uninstalling the new version.

I'm using the classic one, my xfire's long fixed now (had to make a new one and it was fixed immediately).
Downvote
2.5 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
534 Votes