EU
PC
z
OP
HR
Rep:
81%
got drops for like 60 fps in game. and its constatly, in a sec i got 250 and then it drops on 180 when im moving somwhere.
without cgac i got 250 lock everywhere lol.
on blot it drops to 160 in a second than it gets back to 250.
people cant play like that. fix it!
Downvote
2.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
78%
coulda read next time

6. I have FPS lag in-game.

Make sure you have the latest graphic card drivers installed and your DirectX is up-to-date, and follow the steps below:
Disable the in-game overlay.
Right-click on your shortcut to CGAC.exe.
Select Properties.
Enter the following line in the "Target" field:
C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /C START "CGAC" /low /affinity 1 "<Initial Target Field>"

For example:
C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /C START "CGAC" /low /affinity 1 "C:\Users\Kevin\Desktop\CGACRelease\CGAC.EXE"

In this line, "low" refers to the process priority, and the affinity number tells your computer how many CPU cores the program is allowed to use. Both of them will be changed every time you start CGAC via this shortcut.
Apply.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
81%
me, and other people in this comunity did that and it still is not helping.
fps still drops like hell. i got on crash to 170 fps, without i got 250 stable lock with 20 applications open. when i play with CGAC i turn them all off and still got mayor fps drops.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
81%
badkip isn't doing anything about that problem. On the previous version the fps didnt drop @ all.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
DE
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
Quote from kovaa- on the 5th of March 2015:
badkip isn't doing anything about that problem. On the previous version the fps didnt drop @ all.
That's wrong, he is working on it, but he is using his own time for this, which is limited.
Downvote
2.6 years ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
593 Votes