EU
PC
z
OP
DE
Rep:
80%

Hi Lads, so after funk and me watched some great matches of the tomorrowlan we got really pumped to play cod2 active again, especially because it is way more active than cod4 nowadays ( cg/lans etc. )

We both used to play from 2007-2011/12 on a quite decent lvl ( always been around top 20/30 cb ) and searching for a active team now. We both a bit rusty when it comes to nades/callouts but it should work with some time. We both lanable when it is near to germany like belgium for example because I maybe have to attend 2 cod4 lan's in the summer and funk has a road trip with his irl friends so we both dont have that much money left. Also we would like to play in that Bratislava Cup, just to have some great matches ( I mean it's only 10 euro ) but it's not necessary.

We don't mind if you're a german or .eu team aslong u know how to play the game and are active enough. And know how to get wasted on lan's LEOLELll.

some informations about us :

Lukas 'N1FTYYY'

Weapon : Scope / can also switch to rifle if the team has a good scope already
Activity : 3-4 days a week, maybe more.

Phil 'fUNK'

Weapon : Rifle/Mp
Activity : 3-4 days a week, maybe more.

so if you're interested hit me up on xfire(you can also add us if u need a mixer sometimes), funk 24/7 stoned so I don't trust him. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ cu soon neggazz

xf : silence921
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
gl
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
DE
Rep: