EU
PC
z
OP
NL
Rep:
83%
Hello,

Could anyone tell me how to install cod2 on Windows 7? I tried googling it but im a massive tool if it comes to PC knowledge and I can't seem to get it working..

xf; reanimatedreams

Thanks
Downvote
2.6 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
The only error I've ever experienced is the autorun (when you put your cd in your drive) wouldn't work. Go to my computer, right click on your cd/dvd drive and click on browse dvd, then you basically get to see everything that's written on your dvd, then simply double click on setup and the game will begin to install.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
PL
Rep:
86%
I got same problem. I copy-pasted all files from cd to hard drive and used steup.exe from hard drive to install the game (cod2 cd was damaged somehow anyway i couldny see any scraches on it)
Downvote
2.6 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Don't need to copy paste the files, when you're inside your dvd you double click on setup.exe from within the dvd itself.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
TR
Rep:
57%
control panel > user accounts > create a new one > login > run the setup
I had the same problem and looked everywhere, only solution was this.
When you create a new account you will be able to install the game but you may have authorisation problems. The new account won't be administrator account and you will have to google it again. Move important files to somewhere and format the system. I've done it.
Downvote
2.6 years ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
603 Votes