PC
z
OP
RU
Rep:
83%
Excuse me, sir

Where is a proof, that he had cheats... In 11.06.2014! WTF
IN 11.06.2014 BANNED and only now he banned and of course they did not check for now his desktop. He did not use any cheats!
CoD2magic HAHAHAAH Nobody use that in CG matches and he could use that for watching demos!
WHERE IS PROOF THAT HE USED THAT CHEATS AT UR CYBERGAMER MATCHES?
Rly, annoying admins on that site
No proofs only stupid bans. Why they did not ban the real hackers, like a D4h4ka who use hacks or something.

Edited once, 4/3/15 - 4:59pm by myss.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
79%
Actually D4hka has been banned, I think CG do a good job, if the proof is there they will ban you, You will need to show me a better picture so i can look at the file names abit closer to give you a real answer
Downvote
2.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
79%
What is Cod2Magic?
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
RU
Rep:
83%
LuNii, that's not me That's my friend. And that proof admin gave us. BUT, there is no any reasons to ban him. Cod2magic RLY You are not Activison for ban a guy who can use that cheats only at version 1.0 and watching demos. GEGE
Downvote
2.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
79%
abit of research, cod2magic is a call of duty 2 wall hack, so yes, there is your proof of why you was banned.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
RU
Rep:
83%
CoD2Magic one of the stupid and baddiest cheats which can helps u watching demos. No more functions. Punkbuster will busted for that easly on 1.3 version and what about anticheat Stupid mind, stupid things
Downvote
2.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
79%
Quote from Zanuda on the 4th of March 2015:
LuNii, that's not me That's my friend. And that proof admin gave us. BUT, there is no any reasons to ban him. Cod2magic RLY You are not Activison for ban a guy who can use that cheats only at version 1.0 and watching demos. GEGE

He has a wallhack on his computer, that is enough evidence to me that he should be banned.... You can say ow he used only to watch demo's there is a built in command to do that legally so no-need to use a 3rd party piece of software. CG was correct to ban your friend.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
RU
Rep:
83%
Where is proofs, that he used that cheat on cg matches? No1 wanted demo from him, everybody checked his screens from CGAC. And of course he get ban for cheats for the screenshot at 11.06.2014 year for the stupidness cheat which can helps u only for watching demos RLY
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
RU
Rep:
83%
Quote from LuNiiii on the 4th of March 2015:
Quote from Zanuda on the 4th of March 2015:

He has a wallhack on his computer, that is enough evidence to me that he should be banned.... You can say ow he used only to watch demo's there is a built in command to do that legally so no-need to use a 3rd party piece of software. CG was correct to ban your friend.

Luniii, don't be an idiot, please. Why they did not ban Matje or many more players? They are onliners and hackers and in offline they sucked as hell. But they prefer to ban for the stupid things. RLY?
Downvote
2.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
81%
The installation of any private cheat is strictly forbidden and will lead to a match ban as seen fit by CyberGamer. If you use a cheat for a legitimate purpose (i.e. to expose a cheating player), it is recommended you use a public cheat and fully uninstall it afterwards.

http://eu.cybergamer.com/terms/

Also tell your mate that the next time he leaks info from ticket in a public, his account will get locked permanently.
Downvote
2.6 years ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
511 Votes