EU
PC
z
OP
DE
Rep:
80%
Quote from jay on the 4th of March 2015:
When you say win8 do you mean actual 8 or 8.1? Because if you're running just 8, I suggest upgrading to 8.1.

I'm running 8.1 and with these settings I can launch the game instantly.
I have win8 not 8.1, but don't you have mouse laggs if u run it with that settings? I remember I could open the game with winxp sp3 and running as adminstrator but couldn't change the brightness ingame then and had huge mouselaggs which made the game unplayable.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
jay
NL
Rep:
80%
Quote from N1FTYYY' on the 4th of March 2015:
When you say win8 do you mean actual 8 or 8.1? Because if you're running just 8, I suggest upgrading to 8.1.

I have win8 not 8.1, but don't you have mouse laggs if u run it with that settings? I remember I could open the game with winxp sp3 and running as adminstrator but couldn't change the brightness ingame then and had huge mouselaggs which made the game unplayable.

I've no problems running the game with these settings, well except for when I launch with CGAC but that's another story heh.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
DE
Rep:
80%
Quote from N1FTYYY' on the 4th of March 2015:

I've no problems running the game with these settings, well except for when I launch with CGAC but that's another story heh.
well gonna think about it to change to win8.1, thanks. but cba installing every shit again, especially cod4 and stuff. don't even know if I still have my cd in my flat haha.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
jay
NL
Rep:
80%
You shouldn't have to reinstall everything. A simple upgrade from 8 to 8.1 is possible but it is advised to perform a clean install to avoid incompatibility issues.

I'd try just the upgrade - it will keep your files and programs. See how it goes, if it doesn't work out you can still perform a clean install afterwards.
Downvote
2.6 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
577 Votes