EU
PC
z
GB
Rep:
58%
A mixed ladder will never work. The Rifle Only community will not play All Weapons, you have more chance of people who preferred All Weapons trying their hand at Rifle Only. You can't have the top 5 teams as;

1) Rifles.
2) All Weps.
3) All Weps.
4) Rifles.
5) Rifles.

because teams playing different mods would refuse to participate against each other, therefore you need to apply for ladders which separate the Rifles Only and All Weapons scene and let people decide which game mod they wish to play on.

You're also (most likely) wasting your time asking for a 1.1 ladder, because websites running professional leagues won't support outdated game versions.

However, I do support this - as long as the ladders are separate regarding Rifles Only and All Weapons. Also, I'd hope CGAC works way better on Call of Duty 1 than it does on Call of Duty 2? Else just use Veritas, considering the bugs CGAC has; doesn't work for XP users, causes some players to ping 999, crashes randomly and forces you to time-out and restart CGAC and not to mention that you can't even view the screenshots the program makes.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
80%
I already did a few phone calls and people are interested in playing vcod again, but not as RO, so i hope there will be two ladders if possible or some kind of agreement. I think alot of old sql players as I am will play cod 1 once again if they will have a chance...
Downvote
2.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
85%
count me in
Downvote
2.6 years ago
AT
Rep:
70%
+1 for 1.5 RO Ladder! Bring it on lads!
Downvote
2.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
85%
+1 for both!
Downvote
2.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
57%
Quote from razRRuk on the 4th of March 2015:
A mixed ladder will never work. The Rifle Only community will not play All Weapons, you have more chance of people who preferred All Weapons trying their hand at Rifle Only.

y?
Downvote
2.6 years ago
DE
Rep:
68%
Would love to play in a ladder. It would finally put some 'weight' to playing matches, as right now were just playing random pcw's.

@MaeStrO: In scrims there is no sprint, because sprint is retarded. Its only in pub servers..
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
67%
That's a really, really big yes, but tbh I would keep ladders sorted.

- 1 ladder aw (2x2 - 10x10)
- 1 ladder or (2x2 - 10x10)

Ladders should work out best with elo-calculator system.

I think for 1.1 people it shouldn't be a problem to get to the 1.5 scene;
- many bugs get fixed
- more maps
- pam mod
- punkbuster + veritas anti cheat + record (don't give hackers a chance!!!)

Matches can be played on Clanbase Custom mod? (20 Rounds each map)
First to 21 win war.

I also think it's possible to get a lot of player back to the scene, as playing on a ladder based system it's much more competetive, so there will be more competition.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
44%
+1 bring it back boyz
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
Exaclty ^^
Downvote
2.6 years ago
PL
Rep:
72%
Quote from aussie/razorboy on the 4th of March 2015:
That's a really, really big yes, but tbh I would keep ladders sorted.

- 1 ladder aw (2x2 - 10x10)
- 1 ladder or (2x2 - 10x10)

+1
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
22%
would be nice +1
Downvote
2.6 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Quote from razRRuk on the 4th of March 2015:
A mixed ladder will never work. The Rifle Only community will not play All Weapons, you have more chance of people who preferred All Weapons trying their hand at Rifle Only.

Quite sure that the ones who prefer AW but don't mind RO are already there, or at least.. 80% of 'em. Would be relatively unfair to leave out one group because the current state of the game (the 1.5 version) is very RO minded and the AW "community" is coming over from an older version.

2 ladders is the easy way, those who don't mind playing RO even though they prefer AW can still play on the RO ladder as well if they'd want to. (and vice versa)
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
yeah true
Downvote
2.6 years ago
RO
Rep:
25%