both would be great! bring 1.1 and 1.5 together like rylz said
would CGAC work in cod1?
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
36%
+1!
Call of duty 1 is not dead you all should reïnstall it again and come play with us we need ppl!! + WE NEED A PATCH!!!!
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
Admin said that he will contact both CG and CGAC developers to get them on this if they are interested, so hope is here
Downvote
2.6 years ago
FR
Rep:
87%
if CGAC could work fine in cod2, it should be a beginning.. xD

btw, I can't find out my own cod1 but have still a keycode, does someone have a dl link to reinstall it ? (no torrents please)
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
If you guys don't understand what I mean by this mixed ladder it's this :

In cod1.1 we are playing pcw's as MIXED settings, let me try to explain this if u don't get it.

1st team is choosing their own settings(AW/RO/OS/OMP) and 2nd team theirs.
By this every team is pleased cause they could choose what they like to play and then everyone are happy(ofc not the losing team but hey, game is a game ^^).
Making MIXED ladder - with AW/RO settings would maybe be the best option here cause 1.1 likes AW and 1.5 likes RO. 1.1 team choose AW and 1.5 team choose RO, every team will get some points(probs enough to win) on each map and that would be a step to revolution as 1.1 players on RO are not good as 1.5 players are, and same for 1.5 players on AW. But from time to time you would get along with it and the competition would be harder + this would make the game more fun then it is now.
If 1.5 player would agree on this ladder activity would be incresed like hell, cause we all know that we can't get higher activity on 2 ladders (AW - RO) then on this MIXED one which could maybe attract some new players and new teams.

So what do you say guys? It's worth a shot, cause both of this versions are not like Cod2 ladder or Cod4 ladder and we all know that.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
67%
+1 for some AW and RO shit on 1.5
Downvote
2.6 years ago
DE
Rep:
75%
+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1
Downvote
2.6 years ago
PL
Rep:
50%
There have come back some people who haven't played for like 5 or even 8 years. Undertaking as this one discussed here would be a good motivation to keep them staying and bring another people who stopped playing for a while. People from 1.5 and 1.1 should unite together and start participating in the ladders. It will be possible only with well working anti cheat tool, because hacks are main reason why people stop playing it.

Very good idea of Rylz of course: +1 for 1.5 RO + 1.5 AW ladder.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
79%
I'm part of a vCOD appreciation group so could make a post there maybe? It includes loads of oldschool players from pc gamer, who crew, junk52 etc. Will post if this gets the green light (y)
Downvote
2.6 years ago
PL
Rep:
50%
EDIT: sorry for misunderstanding - haven't read the posts in details. I vote for ladder on cod 1.1. But in the end, i would participate also in ladder at cod 1.5.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
67%
I wont even bother playing on 1.1 to be fair, just get some AW shit going on 1.5
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
Well 1.5 has less bugs and it's less complicated, so Mixed AW/RO ladder on 1.5 should work fine in my opinion

@Tehacek thanks ^^ but also your old teammate wojtek had his fingers in this^^
Downvote
2.6 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Quote from Vanner on the 4th of March 2015:
I'm part of a vCOD appreciation group so could make a post there maybe? It includes loads of oldschool players from pc gamer, who crew, junk52 etc. Will post if this gets the green light (y)

*waving at you bro*
Downvote
2.6 years ago
DE
Rep:
54%
just sayin one thing "+1"
Downvote
2.6 years ago
DE
Rep:
82%