EU
PC
z
NL
Rep:
60%
Quote from |MaeStrO on the 4th of March 2015:
For someone who has been around since the very first months cod 1 came out, I personally can't imagine people who played back in the days to play on a ro ladder, ro's beyond shite (with the silly sprint & all), so if there's a ladder coming about then I really hope it'd be AW, quite sure I'm not the only one who'd wait 'til there's an actual AW ladder.

I'm quite sure you're talking about Call of Duty: United Offensive, the expansion pack of vCoD. In the pcw's we're playin' we've never(?) had sprint.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
GR
Rep:
60%
RO ladder without sprint the mode we are using now in the cups we mean.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
DE
Rep:
59%
vcod 1.5 RO / AW +1
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
56%
+1 for 1.5 RO + 1.5 AW ladder.

Let's go.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
57%
AW 1.5 yeeoooo

stopped playing 1.5 quite a few years ago cos RO is boring as hell and my old man reaction times cant handle it

wouldn't be opposed to RO ladder creation tho
Downvote
2.6 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Quote from RAHIM on the 4th of March 2015:
For someone who has been around since the very first months cod 1 came out, I personally can't imagine people who played back in the days to play on a ro ladder, ro's beyond shite (with the silly sprint & all), so if there's a ladder coming about then I really hope it'd be AW, quite sure I'm not the only one who'd wait 'til there's an actual AW ladder.

I'm quite sure you're talking about Call of Duty: United Offensive, the expansion pack of vCoD. In the pcw's we're playin' we've never(?) had sprint.

Never played RO, 'til a few years back I wanted to play a bit and most of 'em were RO, and all of 'em had sprint on it, hence my assumption there'd be sprint involved. And no, I'm not talking 'bout UO.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
47%
Yes please!!
Downvote
2.6 years ago
DK
Rep:
64%
Yes pretty please
Downvote
2.6 years ago
PL
Rep:
67%
You got my mouse and my keyboard
Downvote
2.6 years ago
BE
Rep:
45%

Never played RO, 'til a few years back I wanted to play a bit and most of 'em were RO, and all of 'em had sprint on it, hence my assumption there'd be sprint involved. And no, I'm not talking 'bout UO.

The public servers do indeed contain modded sprint but the pcw/scrims do not.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Quote from Flatsy on the 4th of March 2015:

The public servers do indeed contain modded sprint but the pcw/scrims do not.

Ahhh, a good thing to know. Never mixed or anything on RO solely because I thought it'd be the same thing as on pubs, good to know I was mistaken.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
SK
Rep:
67%

you're talking about public servers which have a mod containing sprint...

make this ladder happen pls=D
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
51%
Would love this to happen!
Downvote
2.6 years ago
PL
Rep:
55%
+1 for 1.5 RO + 1.5 AW ladder.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
56%
it would be awesome to connect the players, as we arent really connected(except players who play both patches)... and i see players would return to the game so we would also meet new players and their styles, +1 for AW
Downvote
2.6 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
564 Votes