EU
PC
z
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
Actually it didn't, just those players left the game, but there are players which still love to play this game and they still play it.

That would be nice
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
The PAM mod is nearly done, though whilst testing etc.. I was thinking about the amount of ammo..

And I'd like to have the opinion from the community itself.. Right now, in AW, you don't have to worry about the amount of ammo, so you can spray endlessly, since the round only lasts 2.15 minutes, so I was thinking about decreasing the amount of ammo, to improve the quality of the gameplay, so people won't brainlessly start spraying.

For example: the mp44; 30 per mag, 240 in reserve, which makes it possible to spray an unbelievable amount during a round since the round is only 2.15, what if we were to change the amount to let's say 30 per mag, 120/150/180 in reserve? People would have to think more about what they're doing, they might have to work on their aim as well instead of spraying like a madman and hoping someone's unlucky enough to get caught by a bullet.

Same with the ppsh, 71 per mag, 355 in reserve, how about we change this to 71 per mag (can decrease the amount of ammo per mag as well btw), and 213/284 in reserve?

The kar (rifle); 5 per mag, 125 in reserve, which is a ridiculous amount to be honest, what if we were to change it to 5 per mag and let's say 50/60/70/75/80 in reserve? I know, you can't really "spray" with a rifle, though you can still clip endlessly at a certain spot without actually looking whether someone's there, which in a sense is spraying as well.

The only reason I'm proposing this is because I believe it would make the game harder, more challenging and can improve the gameplay.

RYLZ was going to talk to Nerv about this, but I don't believe the decision should be made by 2 or 3 guys, I'd rather have a general idea from the community itself regarding this idea.

Edited twice, last edited 29/3/15 - 4:27pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
There is the point of this, but we can't decide for the whole community.

We would like to get your opinious involved, it doesn't need to be done immediately, it can be done by an update of this PAM whenever it will happen.
We just want to hear opinions

Edited twice, last edited 29/3/15 - 4:24pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Quote from RYLZ on the 29th of March 2015:
There is the point of this, but we can't decide for the whole community.

We would like to get your opinious involved, it doesn't need to be done immidietly, it can be done by an update of this PAM whenever it will happen.
We just want to hear opinions

^ Like RYLZ just said, this doesn't have to be done immediately. PAM is done, the PAM we've fixed right now is ready to be used for the ladder, we can still implement the ammo change in a later update.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
60%
Downloading COD1 right away even tho i newer played it !
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Quote from vonikk on the 29th of March 2015:

You'll need an original key to play on the ladder though.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
Quote from vonikk on the 29th of March 2015:

Is that your photo or your gf?

and about org, you can get it over steam, costs enough tho but it's the best game ever made ^^ worth every penny
Downvote
2.5 years ago
RO
Rep:
57%
Good ideea in my opinion, as far as i heard from some 1.5 rifle guys, they don't like MG, because people keep spraying with it
Don't decrease it too much anyway, specially with PPSH as is a RUSH weapon and you need some reserve
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Received a PM from nightmare ( http://eu.cybergamer.com/profile/203791/nightmaree/extended/ )

"hello. i've been playing this game for a very very long time now. i came back to play it the way it was before. ammo decreasing? i think its a very useless idea. we want it the way it was before. and this guy commenting about MG...he probably has very small idea about what the real cod is like. because he is probably playing rifle only. anyway this is just my opinion, dont change the amount of ammo."

Just quoting him because I don't see the point in PM'ing me about it without letting others read his opinion on the matter.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
PL
Rep:
65%
I've been playing this game for years either and I have to agree with nightmare.

Just leave it as it is, as there will be different opinions about that.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
@Vaenn can't go over 2nd admin so the idea drops in the water I guess

And I will lock this whole thread, so in future if someone wants to write something open a new thread and write there.

Regards,

RYLZ
Downvote
2.5 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
More
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually