EU
PC
z
HU
Rep:
67%
RO ladder .... pfff guys srsly?! 1.5 AW for skilled players!!!:)
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
78%
ALL WEAPONS is the best way-) rifles only sucks

we will play if its aw
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
Did anybody read what I wrote? XD
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Guys, read what RYLZ has said.

There will be 2 ladders, one for RO and one for AW, simple, there's nothing more to discuss about this, the decision has been made and won't be changed, so calm your horses.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
PL
Rep:
65%
Quote from RYLZ on the 28th of March 2015:
I tought that we made a closure on this, both ladders will be made

AW and RO ladders will be created
Downvote
2.5 years ago
FR
Rep:
79%
Next week i hope good work though
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
78%
i didnt know about both ladders, good work anyway
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Depends on how fast the new PAM will be done. xairuz was working on it but his pc crashed and won't be back until next week at least (or at least that's what I've been told), so they asked me to work on it (since yesterday) and I am. RO has been fixed for as far as I can tell, now apparently Nerv & RYLZ want some changes on AW, depending on what the changes are, I will implement them. If not they'll have to find someone else.

We've had a chat, RYLZ and I, where changes were proposed that I am NOT willing to make, simply because people want to play vcod, and not something that looks like vcod but that's been changed way too much. I'm not going to make something that would change the game too much. Either way, depending on what needs to be done (I don't have a list), the ladders might be up sooner (or later) than expected.

Edited once, 28/3/15 - 8:09pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
25%
Lol all those aw players crying that ro sucks. Play against a decent ro clan and i think you sprayers will get wiped off every map.....
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
Let's hope that we can do this without xairuz ^^

@thajub we are not here to have a discussion like this, AW is AW and RO is RO, I respect both type of gamers whether they preffer RO or AW.
But if we want this to live for a long time(I hope) we will need to cooperate.
The thing I don't get is why RO player(the one which didn't even try to play AW) refuse to try it and just have fun with it from time to time, same for AW players.
If we want to have this online for a long time then we should cooperate as I said above.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
25%
i played allweapens tbh ;p and im not here for discussion i just challenged an aw clan to play against a ro one 1 scrim on both ro and aw
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
25%
Btw for the ones that like that challange at me on xfire: dannwillems
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
57%
lol this crazy debate again....

of course if you spend all of your life sitting in a corner clipping with a rifle youre gonna be better at it.

at the same time, ive played vs some ro guys on aw wars. theyre kinda bad at it, but thats because theyre not used to playing it. who cares, its a game

no one said the ro players are bad, its just that most aw players find the gameplay of ro wars is incredibly dull. i use rifle a lot in aw wars, but i still find RO wars incredibly boring

im sure i speak for a lot of guys who have played cod1 since the beginning when i say that the ro take-over was one of the reasons i stopped playing

can we bury the juvenile debate now
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
YES WE CAN !
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
24%
This game died in 2011 and we can see here that Frank the Punk is still the same whiner.

Anyway I can try to speak with my old mates for play sometimes AW matches, it would be great.
Downvote
2.5 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
More
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
564 Votes