EU
PC
z
HR
Rep:
80%
http://i57.tinypic.com/bhx5yf.jpg anyone has any idea? I can enter cod after installation but i get kicked from most of the servers...
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
80%
Quote from SamDPolly on the 16th of March 2015:
I agree with karmAA, Xfire is oldschool. mIRC is the next natural step forward and it would be good to integrate this into the vCOD scene
xfire isnt old sql, but irc is, back in 2003/4/5 xfire was nothing
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
79%
Quote from SamDPolly on the 16th of March 2015:
I agree with karmAA, Xfire is oldschool. mIRC is the next natural step forward and it would be good to integrate this into the vCOD scene

Hehe xfire is much newer than IRC. But yeah IRC has been the best way to find games since cod.wars/cod.invite days
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
IRC is beyond ancient, but definitely better/easier to get games.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
Quote from n1tro? on the 16th of March 2015:
anyone has any idea? I can enter cod after installation but i get kicked from most of the servers...

mhm, it's says bad installation media or corrupted files... try reinstalling or getting new download torrent if u downloaded it
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
53%
Sorry, I didn't mean old in terms of the application itself, but in terms of using an application for searching for wars then mIRC is far better acquainted
Downvote
2.5 years ago
FI
Rep:
78%
When vCoD gets added to CG there will be a Match/Scrim Finder in Cybergamer that actually works (the CoD4 community can approve of this)

Not saying that one of the admins shouldn't take hold of the IRC channel but for finding actual ladder matches - and why not scrims as well - it's a very good option.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
66%
Hm.. there's so much to say ... But I'll make it short and just do 1 point in here.

I'm playing cod1 since the multiplayer demo (brecourt) released. I know a lot of people... some years ago I hang around with my funteam.. it was a lot of fun playing aw in cod 1.5... But when cb died most of my mates quit playing...there was WoW and CS:S they prefered. Got no contact anymore cuz everyone moved theyr ways.. I joined Creat!'ve cuz I really love this game. Fock off I'm gonna going to play RO..

But 2 days ago I heard about the league and was happy as fuck. One eye on xfire and on my mobile I got 3 old mates from the past willing to play. They got some contacts to the others aswell..Today we are 10 people talking in a whatsapp group and waiting for this.

When this can happen to me, why not to some others?

Give it a chance!

We are hungry. Let's bring AW back to cod1!

P.s. me no good english.

Xfire: biejay

Edited once, 18/3/15 - 10:14pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
51%
CoD 1.5 RO + AW ladder sounds great !
Might pick up the game again.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
85%
make it happen
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
37%
Yes please!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
ES
Rep:
45%
YES PLEASE, me and e.mind team would come back !!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
ES
Rep:
45%
oh my god, i just discovered this website... im calling back my mates we return !!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
79%
Blacks BroN!?
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Looks like it :-)