EU
PC
z
BE
Rep:
68%
Quote from xa1ruZ ze German on the 14th of March 2015:
point of making a cod1 ladder is to do something for the active players that are still playing in 2015. I don't know why everybody talks about pro teams/players from 2004-2007 when its clear that 99% of these players won't be coming back :p

Just my two cents.

Well the reason we mention this and bring it up from time to time is to make sure people are not under the illusion that the oldschoolers from back then might all come back. If we'd get 1% back, it'd already be huge, let alone 20%, 50%, 80%... that just won't happen, but some people don't seem to be realistic about this.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
55%
Lets get this 1.5 RO ladder up
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
Still waiting on Veritas/CG agreement
Downvote
2.5 years ago
MC
AU
Rep:
79%
AU Site Admin
Yes Please!

1v1 Carentan would be awesome too.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
AT
Rep:
87%
yoyo guys i'm new in cod 1 i want to ask which patches i need and are there also some cfg commands like in cod2?

greetze
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SE
Rep:
82%
Quote from cake- on the 15th of March 2015:
yoyo guys i'm new in cod 1 i want to ask which patches i need and are there also some cfg commands like in cod2?

greetze

1.5 patch and the cfgs are pretty much the same
Downvote
2.5 years ago
PL
Rep:
72%
Quote from karmAAA on the 15th of March 2015:
Quote from cake- on the 15th of March 2015:

greetze

1.5 patch and the cfgs are pretty much the same

and manually updated pb - I think link to those files was posted once in this topic ~
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Quite some people interested, even from other games. I was wondering if any of you is in that xfire community/group for cod1 mixes/wars, because it'd be nice to link that entire group to the various CG threads, and inform them about cg's interest in opening a ladder etc. I can't join that group because xfire is really not working out for me, the page won't load (website) and through the classic.xfire website I can't log in.. silly xfire being silly.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
AT
Rep:
87%
Where can i see the current version of my game? Because when i try to install the 1.5 patch steam says me its already the newest patch installed... and i only find 3 servers

edit #1: i'm on 1.4 but i cant update to 1.5? I got the Game installed on Steam do i need it from cd?

edit #2: i installed now the 1.4 patch again after it the 1.5 patch now it works

greetze

Edited twice, last edited 16/3/15 - 12:24pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
If you need anything cake or if you have any questions, feel free to add me on xfire (vaenneav), on the cod1 players lft/lfm thread you'll find various addy's from players' xfires.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Just wanted to inform everyone who hasn't read miss's comment in the lft/lfm thread, there's an irc channel now made by miss (a CG admin) for us to use to get games.

Quote from miss on the 16th of March 2015:
Created a IRC for you guys, idea is something similar to cod2.wars
http://webchat.quakenet.org/?nick=cod1_player.&channels=cg.cod1
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
45%
Not sure, but I might speak for the majority that scrims/wars etc etc are asked via xfire, there are some groups (I am in 2) where most of the cod players are in it..?
Not sure if a link/chat will be used..
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SE
Rep:
82%
Quote from EURO|Spectrum on the 16th of March 2015:
Not sure, but I might speak for the majority that scrims/wars etc etc are asked via xfire, there are some groups (I am in 2) where most of the cod players are in it..?
Not sure if a link/chat will be used..

Would be preferrable to use irc tho, getting matches thru xfire can be a pain in the ass since everyone aren't "friends" on xfire and it would be easier for new players/teams to get matches
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
53%
I agree with karmAA, Xfire is oldschool. mIRC is the next natural step forward and it would be good to integrate this into the vCOD scene
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
45%
I have no problems or anything against it, dont get me wrong. Just pointing out the current situation! Not a bad idea to take it to the next step.
Downvote
2.5 years ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
More
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually