Quote from RYLZcod1.1 on the 12th of March 2015:
sure, whats your xfire? ^^

myvengeance
Downvote
2.5 years ago
US
Rep:
67%
For the admins of cybergamer what karma just said above I'd like to clear it up so u guys won't be confused. There are about 30+ active 1.5 teams and probly 20-30 as well on 1.1.. That will even double once people start spreading the word to old players and start making phone calls.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
66%
There isn't that many on 1.1 lol.

But yes it would grow with CG naturally.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Quote from plazmaaa on the 12th of March 2015:
For the admins of cybergamer what karma just said above I'd like to clear it up so u guys won't be confused. There are about 30+ active 1.5 teams and probly 20-30 as well on 1.1.. That will even double once people start spreading the word to old players and start making phone calls.

Trust me, don't get your hopes up of getting Davy back for example, most people who played cb in 2004 (like myself) are not going to get back, simply because most of 'em don't have time to play games anymore. I know this because we were in a group together on fb, a private group with over a 100 players, all from the times of WHO, PCGamer, Ocrana.ati,... And the group is completely dead, simply because most of us don't have the time for it.

Though we will inform the whole group about CG hopefully supporting cod1.

Other than that, I'm glad to hear there are still so many teams, didn't really know.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
76%
http://eu.cybergamer.com/pc/csgo/ladder/rankings/

You've got that inactivity going on with CSGO (let's face it, the game is bigger on other leagues, and it won't really kick off on here unless it gets a better anti cheat + bigger prize pot).

If you can support an extremely quiet CSGO ladder, then surely all this interest here, out weights that, by a lot. And if it doesn't work in the end, then so be it. But by the looks of it, it's showing bigger interest than what's going on at CSGO.

P.S: I'm not saying to remove CSGO, I'm just putting the two communities in perspective.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
57%
Quote from RYLZcod1.1 on the 12th of March 2015:
sure, whats your xfire? ^^

xfire me when u play i need serious practice lololol
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
My apologize for delay of checking the server, in fight with my gf for 1 and a half hour already ffs. Gonna check it as soon as she calms down

@benjaming tonight probably
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Quote from RYLZcod1.1 on the 13th of March 2015:
My apologize for delay of checking the server, in fight with my gf for 1 and a half hour already ffs. Gonna check it as soon as she calms down

@benjaming tonight probably

Haha no worries I'll be home in 2 hours.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
Ye I did my job so I can tell u that pb is off
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Sigh.. awk well I'll look at it when I get home.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
86%
Quote from Vaenn on the 12th of March 2015:
Quote from plazmaaa on the 12th of March 2015:

Trust me, don't get your hopes up of getting Davy back for example, most people who played cb in 2004 (like myself) are not going to get back, simply because most of 'em don't have time to play games anymore. I know this because we were in a group together on fb, a private group with over a 100 players, all from the times of WHO, PCGamer, Ocrana.ati,... And the group is completely dead, simply because most of us don't have the time for it.

Though we will inform the whole group about CG hopefully supporting cod1.

Other than that, I'm glad to hear there are still so many teams, didn't really know.

Oldschool players are more likely to return to cod2 than to cod1. Quite some players have done so over the years. Cod2 is more active and the community is more united, + more tournaments and LANs.

Wish all the cod1 guys the best though, cod1 and cod2 are both great! Shame they dont make games like that anymore! Some sort of new cod1/cod2 version would be epic!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
79%
I think it's fair to say you'll get no old school players back anymore. We've asked Soclon, raz, mick etc and most just aren't interested anymore. If you go further back to the top vCOD players most are about 30 now and from the ones I have on facebook (mick, yekoms, frog, messiah) none play at all. I'll keep working on SoCLoN for cod2 :p
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
:pp
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
57%
ye i said that a few pages ago, most of the guys i know from back in the day on vcod are all old as fuck now and have absolutely zero interest in games haha. tbf 2003/4 was a looong time ago
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
54%
point of making a cod1 ladder is to do something for the active players that are still playing in 2015. I don't know why everybody talks about pro teams/players from 2004-2007 when its clear that 99% of these players won't be coming back :p

Just my two cents.
Downvote
2.5 years ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
More
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually