EU
PC
z
GB
Rep:
76%
There's 21 pages of posts, so I'm not going to search through each of them to find out if you managed to get CG to support a ladder for you.

If they choose not to, I can attempt a little something for you guys. I have a domain + web hosting + vbulletin forum license which is not being used.

Obviously I'm not an owner of a league, so I have zero sponsors to help with prizes, but if you're happy for a non-prize ladder, I'll support you. In future if it becomes successful, I'll look into opportunities to help for prizes.

Personally, you're better off with CG, but if they choose not to, I'm here to help as a backup

Good luck!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Quote from SamDPolly on the 12th of March 2015:
Where process are we at within the decision making? What sort of time scale would we be looking at?

This will depend on the community tbh, the more interest we show and the more players show up on cg voicing their interest, the faster things will be put in motion. The AW server is online, not just for the fun of it but also to get a good idea of how much activity there is. Obviously, RO players, or at least most of em won't be joining the server, but still.. the activity on pubs, the amount of teams/players showing interest will all have an influence in how long it'll take for CG to be convinced.

We're even working on a new pam etc, some people are able to fix the majority of bugs and glitches etc.. but obviously it would serve no purpose if there isn't going to be a ladder. Personally I'm even prepared to pay people to get the job done, even prepared to pump money in the game to make it even more interesting, but we're only at the first steps, and with the first steps there's a lot depending on the community. If it fails, the community only has themselves to blame.

Edited twice, last edited 12/3/15 - 10:42am.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
We are waiting for Veritas/CG deal, after that we can start making forums, ladders and rules

Or they can just blame me ^^

Edited once, 12/3/15 - 11:06am.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Quote from RYLZcod1.1 on the 12th of March 2015:
We are waiting for Veritas/CG deal, after that we can start making forums, ladders and rules

Or they can just blame me ^^

Well in all honesty, even though you/we are waiting for veritas, the community shouldn't wait to voice their interest and gather on 1.5 and on CG, they can already start playing, even though it'll only be pcw's until the ladders are up and show that they really want it.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
54%
^ Well, we are playing. Every single daaaay :x
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Quote from xa1ruZ ze German on the 12th of March 2015:

What version? RO? AW? Either way, people should follow your example. I'll be making a list of players/teams + whether they play ro or aw or both etc.. though obviously I can't do this on my own, or at least not completely.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SE
Rep:
82%
Quote from Vaenn on the 12th of March 2015:

What version? RO? AW? Either way, people should follow your example. I'll be making a list of players/teams + whether they play ro or aw or both etc.. though obviously I can't do this on my own, or at least not completely.

I'm sorry if I'm mistaken but it seems like you are under the impression that cod1 is completely dead? which isn't true, yeah it's not nearly as active as for example cod2 but there's like 30 stable active teams + a lot of teams which keep folding and being remade under different tags. You can pretty much get atleast 5 matches a day vs different teams if you want to.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Quote from karmAAA on the 12th of March 2015:

I'm sorry if I'm mistaken but it seems like you are under the impression that cod1 is completely dead? which isn't true, yeah it's not nearly as active as for example cod2 but there's like 30 stable active teams + a lot of teams which keep folding and being remade under different tags. You can pretty much get atleast 5 matches a day vs different teams if you want to.

Well then let me repeat a part of my question, ro or aw? Because on 1.1 it seems to be aw, on 1.5 the majority seems to be ro.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
45%
Agree with Karma here, even tho some clans don't like to play against eachother for some issues - still enough clans/teams that are active.

Even pub servers like EURO and Creative are full on a daily base (speaking of 30 - 40 slots).
There both RO but I think if people at least try your AW server, they will come.

May result in losing interest in EURO servers but if this helps growing the community - lets do it!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
Well I played 3 AW scrims on 1.5 already ^^
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
45%
Say what.. Ill get a team tonight to play you RYLZ - I wanna feel this AW skills vs No AW skills haha
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
sure, whats your xfire? ^^
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SE
Rep:
82%
Quote from karmAAA on the 12th of March 2015:

Well then let me repeat a part of my question, ro or aw? Because on 1.1 it seems to be aw, on 1.5 the majority seems to be ro.

1.5 RO, aw has been completely dead for atleast 4 years. I have no idea about the state of 1.1 since I've never played it but i'd assume that there's a fair amount of active teams on there as well.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
Approx. 10 active teams are playing 1.1
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Quote from RYLZcod1.1 on the 12th of March 2015:
Approx. 10 active teams are playing 1.1

If all of 'em are willing to play on the 1.5 patch and participate in the ladder, that would be awesome. Every team is important for the scene, like really literally every single team is important.
Downvote
2.5 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
More
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
602 Votes