EU
PC
z
FR
Rep:
87%
What about this old punkbuster, on servers where it is turned on, i'm being kicked every 30 seconds because of old pb i guess, is there anyone who can upload his pb folder here ? or is it something else to do to fix it
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
66%
Graejx, xfire me on Raixen212. I'll sort you out with my pb folder.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SK
Rep:
67%
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
If someone can actually upload the pb folder I need (server side) to put in the FTP that would be great, the rest is almost completely sorted, it's just PB that needs to be updated on the server.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
72%
u need to pm i3d for that
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Quote from poepKind on the 10th of March 2015:
u need to pm i3d for that

Thanks, I've done that now but I guess it'll take a while for them to get back to me, as the ticket's a low priority one apparently..

sorry for the delay boys, doing the best I can, putting up a server etc is pretty new to me anyways but I promise the server will be fixed as soon as i3D allows it.

Edited once, 10/3/15 - 8:03pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
Don't worry man ^^
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
45%
Don't rush it mate, take your time
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
The guy from i3D has installed pb on the server, yet it's still the old version.. incompetence makes me rage.

Now they've redone the pb files manually, have to let them know whether it's fixed now, though I'm not capable of doing this atm as I'm at work, so I'll check it tonight and get back to them if the problem still persists.

Edited once, 11/3/15 - 11:36am.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
Just take it easy =D
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
79%
hi, i dont wanna read all coments but i just want to say me and my few friends from cod2 would be happy for cod1 ladder or whatever:p
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
79%
Quote from askeslav on the 11th of March 2015:
hi, i dont wanna read all coments but i just want to say me and my few friends from cod2 would be happy for cod1 ladder or whatever:p
but none of us have orig key:o
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
but none of us have orig key:o

Well, I think it's obvious you'll need a key to be able to play on the ladder when it starts. No idea how much it costs, over here for like less than 10€ you get cod1 AND UO (the expansion), might cost more on steam though, not sure.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
79%
the problem is that CZ eshops dont offer cod1 orig CDs anymore
Downvote
2.5 years ago
FI
Rep:
79%
20 € in steam