EU
PC
z
FI
Rep:
79%
CoD1 really needs something like this! would bring 1.1 and 1.5 more together and get more competition in the game as now its just boring pcws. think we would have a decent amount of teams too, for both RO and AW
Downvote
2.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
81%
If you guys can pull out enough people on this thread, I'll make sure we make something for you here. Also, since all the games here are with the latest patches, you will probably need to use 1.5 either way to prevent some bugs/complications.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
FR
Rep:
87%
Should be cool to see cod1 back, but not only as rifle only, which is quite boring.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
76%
I would start playing it again if there would be a ladder.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
72%
Yes please!
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
Nice to see that some newschool gamers would like to play oldschool game
Downvote
2.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
58%
Seeing as I still play cod1 actively I thought id post in supporting this. The only way you would be able to get a cod1 ladder nowadays is to have it on 1.5 and make it rifle only as its the most active and currently has its own run cups. Before you start to think about getting people to play AW on it, you would need to make sure you have an active RO ladder as some people who play RO used to actually be all weapons players and would be interested in playing it again.

I imagine that some of the teams that played in the vcod all weapons cup would be interested in an AW ladder aswell as the RO even though they might not have played it very often in the past, so I don't see why we couldn't have both if it gets enough support and people are willing to play in them but the AW would be more difficult to get going than the RO.

http://vcodcupseries.prophpbb.com/forum10.html - This is a rifle only cup on 1.5 that is currently happening right now, as you can see there is a fair amount of teams that have entered it.

Here is a link to all the cups that have been ran by vcod, some of which are all weapons, night cups and a nations cup, all on 1.5.
http://vcodcupseries.prophpbb.com/forum137.html
Downvote
2.6 years ago
PL
Rep:
72%
+1 for cod1.5 ladder - I'd prefer AW but having both AW and RO wouldn't be a problem as there are teams that might not always want to play one kind of weapon settings whole time.

Another option(harder to implement) is to create mixxed ladder where team doesn't choose map only but a weapon settings(aw/ro) aswell for their map. This would create some kind of agreement between clans - the way I described here is used on cod1.1 during scrims and it works fine. On the other hand there would be only one ladder that gathers more teams instead of having 2 separate ones with less activity.

Edited once, 4/3/15 - 2:15pm.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
FI
Rep:
87%
+1 would install the game again if there's gonna be a ladder
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
Exactly so firstly rifles would be better as there are more clans, 1.1 would feel some need for competiton and some of them could start to play it aswell. Adding AW after some time could just be a big bonus caause probably ro teams would like to try it aswell
Downvote
2.6 years ago
PL
Rep:
79%
+1 for aw & ro ladders
Downvote
2.6 years ago
FI
Rep:
78%
+1

would reinstall and sort out a super-fun-times-mixteam
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
60%
+1 for 1.5 RO + 1.5 AW ladder.

Let's go.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
For someone who has been around since the very first months cod 1 came out, I personally can't imagine people who played back in the days to play on a ro ladder, ro's beyond shite (with the silly sprint & all), so if there's a ladder coming about then I really hope it'd be AW, quite sure I'm not the only one who'd wait 'til there's an actual AW ladder.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
BE
Rep:
45%
I'll play RO and AW, would be awesome te see it grow again
Downvote
2.6 years ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement: