72%
phakie be quiet please
Downvote
2.6 years ago
FI
Rep:
79%
Quote from phaKie on the 9th of March 2015:
Even punkbuster wants nothing to do with this game that's how dead this game is and I don't see many people coming back to this game as its been done & tried before, but okay we'll see how it goes.

MAMBO <5> phaKie

SO NEGATIVE WTF
Downvote
2.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
25%
Quote from noobsterii on the 9th of March 2015:
SO NEGATIVE WTF

bob, you know me at least someone has to do it this could be a really good thing or just another waste of time i'd rather speak about it then i'll know whether my team will play these ladders or not.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
damn.

Do whatever u want to support this project instead of being bitchy and thinking negative.
I did what I did for sake of this community, but it's not on my own to get this working as I need help.
Do what you can and I will appreaciate it, thanks.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
the server is ONLINE YEOOOO, now i'll set it up correctly and will post the details when I'm done.

Edited once, 9/3/15 - 9:19pm.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
67%
dont listen to phakie please
hes acting retarded as usual
Downvote
2.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
57%
Quote from RYLZcod1.1 on the 9th of March 2015:
From beggining we are discussin it for 1.5...

+ If I pull some contacts, there are players which would come back from retirement ASAP cause much 1.1 players left cause of no competition, and this is not only me, there are more players with contacts which can do the same and I bet that atleast 20% of the retired players will come back

@aussie/razorboy Cheers bro <3

i think this 20% is a bit optimistic royalz ;D like, most of the people i played with are all old men in gaming terms and play no games at all. and 20% of people that played vcod over the past 12 years is a huuuuuge number.

saying that, i'd happily spread the word around a few old hedz and see if they would be interested in giving it a bash

Quote from Vaenn on the 9th of March 2015:
Phakie thinks he's the only one who's played cod for a long time.

lol init...
for someone whos 'played vcod a long time n seen it all' this guy has a proper anxty teenage attitude

zz
Downvote
2.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
57%
also vaenn wats ur xfire man

get some mixes on the go
Downvote
2.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
25%

Edited once, 10/3/15 - 1:53am.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Quote from benjamin g on the 10th of March 2015:
also vaenn wats ur xfire man

get some mixes on the go

My xfire is vaenneav.

Tried to configure the server last night, have pam uploaded to the ftp etc, just have to get the latest pb on it and change the server config, tried to look up some server configs but to no avail, so it would be nice if someone could give me a hand in this. Won't be home/online before 5pm CET.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
Well I wouldn't do this if I am not an optimist ^^ but yeah I probably said too much xD
Downvote
2.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
53%
This is a cool idea. i have a team of around 10 members that would be willing to enter both the AW and RO ladders. We primarily play RO but both ladders would be an interest.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
Nice to hear that !
Downvote
2.6 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Quote from SamDPolly on the 10th of March 2015:
This is a cool idea. i have a team of around 10 members that would be willing to enter both the AW and RO ladders. We primarily play RO but both ladders would be an interest.

You could split the team, or make 2 teams with all 10 of you together, so you could even end up playing each other.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
64%
Quote from Reletiv on the 9th of March 2015:
dont listen to phakie please
hes acting retarded as usual
Downvote
2.5 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement: