52%
Make it happen!
Downvote
2.6 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Post Likes: 1
Just ordered a 24 slot pub server from i3d for 6 months right off the bat, they're processing the order etc, once it's available I'll set it up straight away. I'll put it on s&d, map rotation with tigertown, neuville, powcamp, railyard, dawnville, carentan, depot, harbor, brecourt(?).. If I can I'll make map voting available, but then it'll probably end up being 2 or 3 maps being overplayed & the other maps being cast aside.

The server will be hosted from Germany (Frankfurt), as I think that's the best option considering all the nationalities within the community.

it'll be AW.

I'll be on IRC (Vaenn) as much as I can, you can add me on here, I can add you on steam...

I've fixed my xfire, just made a new account and it worked so.. dunno what's wrong with the one I had but apparently with that one I can't log in anymore..

new xfire's vaenneav

Edited 3 times, last edited 8/3/15 - 7:04pm.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
PL
Rep:
24%
how about some jump on cod1 :D? I know it isn't even decided how this rojalz's post gonna be accepted or not but i hope ppl will support the cod1 ^^

Regarding jump :D:

http://jump-it.eu/community/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=61&p=349#p349

feel free to challenge us, or just play with us
Downvote
2.6 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Server doesn't appear to be online yet, haven't received anything from i3d just yet, but I guess that's understandable since I ordered it yesterday (it was sunday for everyone including i3d), hopefully it's available by the time I get home from work (16:30 -17:00 CET), no idea how long it should take anyways for them to process the bill etc, first time renting from i3d.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
Should be today I guess, had the same situation.
Anyways if you will need help by setting it up pm me here or on steam- tehroyal1
Downvote
2.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
25%
RO is what kept this game alive, yeah its all sounds good getting aw back but as per usual people will play for a month or two and aw will be dead again ro has a big enough community so more the merrier.

Edited once, 9/3/15 - 1:21pm.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
Actually both of this versions kept this game alive, don't be self centered as you have more clans + players but that is not the reason to forget us on 1.1
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
45%
Quote from Vaenn on the 8th of March 2015:
Just ordered a 24 slot pub server from i3d for 6 months right off the bat, they're processing the order etc, once it's available I'll set it up straight away. I'll put it on s&d, map rotation with tigertown, neuville, powcamp, railyard, dawnville, carentan, depot, harbor, brecourt(?).. If I can I'll make map voting available, but then it'll probably end up being 2 or 3 maps being overplayed & the other maps being cast aside.

The server will be hosted from Germany (Frankfurt), as I think that's the best option considering all the nationalities within the community.

it'll be AW.

I'll be on IRC (Vaenn) as much as I can, you can add me on here, I can add you on steam...

I've fixed my xfire, just made a new account and it worked so.. dunno what's wrong with the one I had but apparently with that one I can't log in anymore..

new xfire's vaenneav

1.1 or 1.5?
Downvote
2.6 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
1.5 obviously, no point in going backwards, 1.5 has less bugs, and if the ladders get going, those'll be on 1.5 as well, so there's no point in putting up a server for 1.1

And phakie, you're merely speculating, having a ladder going is very different than playing pcw's, and a lot of us are very keen on playing AW, on a ladder that is.

Getting bored of RO players thinking their side is the only thing we should think about.

To elaborate; the point of the ladders would be to bring together both communities as best as we can, AW players can play both, RO players can give AW a chance, I know for a fact there are a lot of RO players who used to play AW, I don't see why they wouldn't play it again if given the opportunity to play it on a ladder, which makes it more motivating as well to keep it going. Why 1.5? Because it has less bugs, easier to keep players in check (hacking wise), the RO community is there, 1.1 players should simply move to 1.5 (they'll have to anyways if they want to compete on the ladders).

It would/will make the game more active altogether, both the RO and the AW community will profit from it, if both sides take the opportunity they will be given. No doubt the aw and ro community will blend together to some extent, some, including myself, won't play both things, but I'm relatively sure I'll be a part of the minority. Or at least that's what I'm hoping for.

I wouldn't be putting money into this if I didn't believe it's worth giving a fair chance. I would and WILL put even more money into this when I see that people are grabbing the chance they're being given.

And Rylz I'll be in contact with you anyways.

Edited 3 times, last edited 9/3/15 - 1:23pm.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
25%
We as in the community have tried this before time and time again, im just sayin aw won't even last the crack it'll be done and dusted within a few weeks/months.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
Who tried it? Neve heard a word of it except that clanbase thing

Okay man

Edited once, 9/3/15 - 3:02pm.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Fact of the matter is when you speak of the community you've probably left out a bunch, things are being organized, not from within the game but from within a position where a ladder can be realized, which is not comparable to when you and the "community" have tried it. So instead of breaking it down already, try and help in any way you can. It's easy to break down something, we all know this but that's not how I am, and I will make sure that we've tried everything before calling it off. And I'm a stubborn bastard.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
Exactly, gg wp Vaenn, nice explaination
Downvote
2.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
25%
You can make as many servers / ladders you want AW is dead i'm just being realistic as for someone that's played the game for a long time, i've seen these threads come and go tried and failed, you can try but the outcome is going to be the same EURO s&d will reign supreme
Downvote
2.6 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
More
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
596 Votes