PC
z
GB
Rep:
57%
Quote from Frankthepunk on the 5th of March 2015:
Quote from benjamin g on the 5th of March 2015:
I dont understand why you insisting asking for an aw while we are telling you we have a ro community playing cups with own anticheat and a reliable amount of clans in it. Not refering only to u graejx but since we are asking for a ladder we will have to hold it up and not be inactive after some months.So i suggest both ro and aw or only ro.

because a decent amount of people think ro sucks and dont want to play in ro cups etc

there's really no harm in creating both.

I am against people wanting only aw cuz we are much more atm and active at cod1 1.5 and thats a fact.

but dats selfish ;(

btw sry i misread ur first thing, i didn't see "only" aw

only one or the other is pretty turd, both great though

Edited once, 6/3/15 - 11:17pm.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
Quote from benjamin g on the 6th of March 2015:
Quote from benjamin g on the 5th of March 2015:
I dont understand why you insisting asking for an aw while we are telling you we have a ro community playing cups with own anticheat and a reliable amount of clans in it. Not refering only to u graejx but since we are asking for a ladder we will have to hold it up and not be inactive after some months.So i suggest both ro and aw or only ro.

because a decent amount of people think ro sucks and dont want to play in ro cups etc

there's really no harm in creating both.

I am against people wanting only aw cuz we are much more atm and active at cod1 1.5 and thats a fact.

but dats selfish ;(

Both AW and RO should be made cause it really is a fact that RO community have more active players atm ^^
Downvote
2.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
24%
+1!
Downvote
2.6 years ago
PL
Rep:
55%
I should say make RO ladder only tbh but thats my opinion
Downvote
2.6 years ago
PT
Rep:
79%
The community is so torn apart that people are voting only on what they like... will it be RO or AW.

If we want to survive as a community both ladders must be created in order to maximize the number of active teams here in cybergamer.

I still stand by my vote about AW but with no doubts i will be playing RO too, too chill a bit from AW or the other way around.

In my opinion United Offensive would be a better bet than Call of Duty 1(classic) because it has sprint, smoke grenades, new weapons well overall it is a better Call of Duty 1 since it is the expansion.

United Offensive also adds tanks, jeeps and new gamemodes that atleast when i played them when it was still active, were very competitive and fun and a good chill from the normal gamemodes, just an opinion... MP44 in UO has less recoil too

Vote for both AW and RO people that is the only way to establish a comeback of the community.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
It's not that hard to add smoke to Call of duty 1 tho
Downvote
2.6 years ago
PT
Rep:
79%
Quote from RYLZcod1.1 on the 6th of March 2015:
It's not that hard to add smoke to Call of duty 1 tho

Well with a mod...can't think of another way, anyway that would be awesome , but what i really liked was the sprint it was so handy, but the smoke i think it is a must have it is just a game changer
Downvote
2.6 years ago
FI
Rep:
79%
smoke would be awesome
Downvote
2.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
64%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from subCiu on the 6th of March 2015:

RO killed cod 1
Downvote
2.6 years ago
FR
Rep:
87%
Quote from eNZownd on the 6th of March 2015:
Quote from subCiu on the 6th of March 2015:

RO killed cod 1
someone finally pointed it !
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
topic guys topic ^^
Downvote
2.6 years ago
CZ
Rep:
78%
I am totally off the community, but imho if there is gonna be an AW ladder, you can lure up even some cod2 teams for playing for fun cod1 occasionaly. Aint gonna happen if its RO though, at least my guess.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
58%
Why are you all arguing over AW or RO? Just +1 for the ladders and I'm sure the admins will create whatever is needed.

Off topic; don't make clueless comments like "RO killed cod1" - the All Weapons scene has been dead for MANY years now and the only reason this game is still played and is so popular is, because of the people who play RO.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
64%
Quote from razRRuk on the 7th of March 2015:
Why are you all arguing over AW or RO? Just +1 for the ladders and I'm sure the admins will create whatever is needed.

Off topic; don't make clueless comments like "RO killed cod1" - the All Weapons scene has been dead for MANY years now and the only reason this game is still played and is so popular is, because of the people who play RO.

Ok Jamie, u'r right, topic is the topic.

We have no reasons to argue, its 2015 and we have the chance to revive the best game ever.

+1 for any ladder.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
Yup he is right, so let's hope that we get ladders
Downvote
2.6 years ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament: