EU
PC
z
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
Thajub and eveyone else replying offtopic - this topic is to support this game on cybergamer even if it will be ro or both aw and ro so please stick to the topic, if this goes online I will make you guys a forum to discuss which weapon settings needs more skills.
Thanks
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GR
Rep:
60%
Quote from RYLZcod1.1 on the 5th of March 2015:
Thajub and eveyone else replying offtopic - this topic is to support this game on cybergamer even if it will be ro or both aw and ro so please stick to the topic, if this goes online I will make you guys a forum to discuss which weapon settings needs more skills.
Thanks

So true.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
80%
Quote from graejx on the 5th of March 2015:
just reinstalled it, cg should definitly host a cod1 ladder AW ofc
I agree with you but we have to support first OR since most of that crippled cod 1 community is playing it, after we get ladder for RO and make it strong we can start thinking about AW.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
57%
Quote from Frankthepunk on the 5th of March 2015:
I dont understand why you insisting asking for an aw while we are telling you we have a ro community playing cups with own anticheat and a reliable amount of clans in it. Not refering only to u graejx but since we are asking for a ladder we will have to hold it up and not be inactive after some months.So i suggest both ro and aw or only ro.

because a decent amount of people think ro sucks and dont want to play in ro cups etc

there's really no harm in creating both.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
I didn't make this move just to create something 1.5 version would like, I want to unite these version in one, cause only like that we can survive, cod1 can survive.
So don't think only about yourselfs, there are other aswell and doing this to unite these verisons would be great in my opinion.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
PL
Rep:
55%
Quote from xa1ruZ on the 5th of March 2015:
"AW or RO" shouldn't even be a discussion. IF CG decide to make ladders for Call of Duty 1, they should just make different ladders and then we wait and see what happens.

Xfire - tupacthekinQ.

make it happen lads please !
Xfire - impact253
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
36%
+1 Aw or ro I dont care
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
83%
AW ladder pls
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Post Likes: 1
I'm willing to contribute and put up a pub server (AW) in CG's name (if they don't have a problem with that), so people willing to play AW can hop on that server and with the server messages informing those players that CG is a league/ladder, we might even attract more players. Though this obviously depends on CG as well, if they'd be willing to put up ladders for both AW and RO then I'd let the server messages mention both options are available.

I am, however, NOT willing to put up a RO server, mainly because there are enough of 'em already AND I'm not rich by any means so if I'd put up 2 servers one would be a pub for everyone to enjoy and to advertise for/about CG, the other server would be for my/our own team (which won't happen unless an AW ladder is confirmed).

Is there anyone from CG I could get in contact with about this?

Was part of the same group on FB as Vanner where most of us oldschoolers all gathered to play some games, but it went quiet since there were no ladders anymore to play on, if ladders are to come, we will inform everyone on FB about this as well.

Edited once, 5/3/15 - 5:10pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
76%
Quote from |MaeStrO on the 5th of March 2015:
I'm willing to contribute and put up a pub server (AW) in CG's name (if they don't have a problem with that), so people willing to play AW can hop on that server and with the server messages informing those players that CG is a league/ladder, we might even attract more players.
yes yes yes yes
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
Don't go far away now, firstly let's see what cybergamer will have to say about this
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Quote from RYLZcod1.1 on the 5th of March 2015:
Don't go far away now, firstly let's see what cybergamer will have to say about this

Obviously I'm not going to make a move until there's a reply from CG.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GR
Rep:
60%
Quote from benjamin g on the 5th of March 2015:
I dont understand why you insisting asking for an aw while we are telling you we have a ro community playing cups with own anticheat and a reliable amount of clans in it. Not refering only to u graejx but since we are asking for a ladder we will have to hold it up and not be inactive after some months.So i suggest both ro and aw or only ro.

because a decent amount of people think ro sucks and dont want to play in ro cups etc

I am against people wanting only aw cuz we are much more atm and active at cod1 1.5 and thats a fact.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
82%
good idea +1
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Quote from benjamin g on the 5th of March 2015:

I am against people wanting only aw cuz we are much more atm and active at cod1 1.5 and thats a fact.

No point in being against it if we can get both ladders. That's another fact. Which benjamin mentioned in his last sentence, there really is NO harm in getting both.

Quote from thajub on the 5th of March 2015:
Aw takes more skill then rifle only? Please dont make me laugh xD

Fact of the matter is you need to be more versatile when it comes to AW, since rifle only, well, as the name already implies, is just rifles. Either you never played AW or you simply haven't played it in such a long time you forgot what it's like.

Whether it takes more skill.. that's subjective tbh, but I wouldn't mind seeing the players of today (ro players) taking an mp44 in hand & try to pick off people across the map. Either way, each to their own, play what you prefer, without bashing the other side nor starting the mindless debate about what requires more skill, ro has its difficulties I bet, but so does AW.

Edited twice, last edited 5/3/15 - 7:15pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
More
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG