EU
PC
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
Post Likes: 1
Hello cybergamer,
My name is Dominik and I started to play games since 2009 when I was 12 years old.
My first and still the game I play the most is Call of Duty 1.1, yes this game still exist and yes this game still have some active clans left.
We are active everyday (this community), not like huge activity as there aren't much clans left here but that's not the reason to destroy it whole like hackers are doing, clans which doesn't respect the rules and so on.
I saw that you support some games on your site which doesn't even have like 20 members or something so I made a decision to talk with you guys this way as we really need some help.
This community have approx. 100 members and like 10-15 clans approx. aswell.
We would like to get some order here, rules and ladder so we figured out that we can ask you to help us as you are biggest ladder these days.
For the sake of this little community and these players which are still active, we would like to ask you if you guys could support our game aswell? To make 1-2 ladders which would be great and some more rules related to gameplay for wars/scrims so the people can compete without any worry, just to enjoy the game they play for a long time already.

Making us ladder for our 1.5 patch would be really nice cause there are 20-25 competetive teams and almost all of them would participate in it + some of 1.1 clans would join aswell to help this game stand above the deadline.

Please help us guys, we know that you are focused on some newer games but this is still a live game, we are keeping it live for couple of years already due to approx. 100 members of it.

This community would really appreaciate your help if you would do this, desperation eaten us apart.

Respectfully,
Downvote
2.7 years ago
HR
Rep:
85%
I would also like that , big +
Downvote
2.7 years ago
CZ
Rep:
82%
I would actually love to play the game if I didn't have to have a legit cd-key I remember playing cod1 sometimes with my cod2 mates, it was loads of fun definitely supporting this idea!
Downvote
2.7 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
You can buy the game and with it legit cdkey which can be used for both cod 1.1 and 1.5
Downvote
2.7 years ago
CZ
Rep:
78%
one question: why people play 1.1 and not 1.5?
Downvote
2.7 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
Weapons are the first thing as 1.5 players are using rifles only, and the second thing is fps- 1.1 allows 333 fps so they can jump like nuts and 1.5 is on 250 like cod2/4
Downvote
2.7 years ago
GB
Rep:
79%
Would play if it's 1.5 and all weapons. My first love vCOD :o
Downvote
2.7 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
Well this is the problem of 1.5 and 1.1- 1.5 don't want to play aw after clanbase died, everyone playin rifles only, it's not bad as I am playin it too from time to time just it gets boring sometimes.
1.1 clans can play both aw or rifles only but there aren't much clans left as you could read above.
Downvote
2.7 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
Maybe aw + rifle ladder could fix this problem
Downvote
2.7 years ago
DE
Rep:
86%
start play cod2 problemSOLVED
Downvote
2.7 years ago
SI
Rep:
80%
Good luck, not a bad idea tho
Downvote
2.7 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
I am playing cod2, but cod1 is still a nice game worth playing
Downvote
2.7 years ago
HR
Rep:
80%
Well i can say for sure with few phone calls i can get 20 cod 1 players out of retirement, i just wonder how much support will this topic get from admins!
Downvote
2.7 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
63%
That would be nice

I wonder the same thing
Downvote
2.7 years ago
GR
Rep:
64%
Make the ladder for 1.5 (ro preferably) and vCoD community will participate in it.
Downvote
2.7 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
1202 Votes