>plays cod4 which isn't a dead game /s

Played it 2 years ago*..both games are dead btw, thats not the point of my post

Edited once, 30/6/15 - 4:02pm.
Downvote
2.2 years ago
CZ
Rep:
82%
Why are you an admin of dead game? Why are you even posting here something about cod2 lans, if you won't come?
Downvote
2.2 years ago
HR
Rep:
75%
EU Site Admin
Quote from NetworkENZIE on the 30th of June 2015:
Why are you an admin of dead game? Why are you even posting here something about cod2 lans, if you won't come?

Because having 3 lans in a single month, in the middle of the summer, across the croatia and europe, in already divided and small community NOT DOING ANYTHING GOOD for the game. Dont need to be rocket scientist to realise it, yet everyone forcing up and then moan
Downvote
2.2 years ago
CZ
Rep:
85%
3 lans? Only lan which i see in August is this one, so stop bsing.
Downvote
2.2 years ago
HR
Rep:
75%
EU Site Admin
Quote from hitzoR on the 30th of June 2015:
3 lans? Only lan which i see in August is this one, so stop bsing.

Its actually 4, 2 are cancelled one still hanging..wonder why
Downvote
2.2 years ago
CZ
Rep:
85%
Btw. why do u even bother with writing to CoD2 threads like mad? (like another few CoD4 guys, who need to show their online muscles all the time)
Downvote
2.2 years ago
HR
Rep:
75%
EU Site Admin
Btw. why do u even bother with writing to CoD2 threads like mad? (like another few CoD4 guys, who need to show their online muscles all the time)

Why not? Ive been supporting both games for the last 5 years with cro and eu events on a regular basis. Its hard to watch lack of brain in the community at the moment
Downvote
2.2 years ago
CZ
Rep:
85%
I see just two lans, while one is without date set. One is in Croatia, other in Slovenia and both are just local lans, not global like Tomorrowlan was or canceled Bratislava lan. In Croatia there is still enough players to fill them, so why not? Just check this thread and u'll see how much Croatians still play this game.
Downvote
2.2 years ago
h1z
SE
Rep:
84%
Quote from eksor on the 30th of June 2015:

Why not? Ive been supporting both games for the last 5 years with cro and eu events on a regular basis. Its hard to watch lack of brain in the community at the moment

I appreaciate all hard work you have done for your COD4 community as CG admin and player but you started with a "lack of brain" too with your first tournament, and it is not nice if you act like that because you got more experience in this, you could give some nice advices to organisators of these tournaments. There is lan in Bratislava, but not everyone is able to go in Bratislava and currently Croatia has biggest community in this game so lan in Croatia means a lot Croatian/Balkan players. Of course that is it not good to have two lans in two months but check Karlovac's topic, they changed date of event dozens of time and they don't act serious, this lan has been teased few months ago, right after one sucessful in Zagreb and I hope that this will be good as half as last event was.
Downvote
2.2 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
87%
Stop forcing lans on stupid dates in a dead game

Wow,what a comment,you actually lowered the IQ of everyone in this thread with this comment.I guess the best thing to do is to quit the game because of it's lack of players while look at this, all these lans show otherwise.
Downvote
2.2 years ago
p0s
HR
Rep:
82%
Quote from ABYTHUS on the 30th of June 2015:

Wow,what a comment,you actually lowered the IQ of everyone in this thread with this comment.I guess the best thing to do is to quit the game because of it's lack of players while look at this, all these lans show otherwise.

+1 aby
ppl like you, eksor, are the reason games like these are dead
Downvote
2.2 years ago
CZ
Rep:
82%
Quote from p0s` on the 30th of June 2015:
Quote from ABYTHUS on the 30th of June 2015:

+1 aby
ppl like you, eksor, are the reason games like these are dead

agree.
Downvote
2.2 years ago
HR
Rep:
85%
Sibenik is nice, gl with lan
Downvote
2.2 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
87%
Probably going to postpone this lan since there isn't enough interest for now,maybe it's better to focus on one lan and make it a big one.If someone disagrees and is really interested for this lan feel free to PM me and maybe it will be held after all.
Downvote
2.2 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
598 Votes