EU
PC
z
CZ
Rep:
85%
Well there are two LANs in September so I was wondering which one is going to happen Karlovac LAN seems promising aswell.
Downvote
2.2 years ago
rpz
HR
Rep:
87%
Quote from KHILLIXUR on the 29th of June 2015:
Well there are two LANs in September so I was wondering which one is going to happen Karlovac LAN seems promising aswell.
karlovac seems much better tbh and more promising aswell
Downvote
2.2 years ago
GB
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 1
>sibenik is near the beach
Downvote
2.2 years ago
HR
Rep:
80%
gl
Downvote
2.2 years ago
h1z
HR
Rep:
84%
Quote from rpz on the 29th of June 2015:

of course when its closer for you to travel from zagreb to karlovac than zagreb to sibenik, it is summer so it would be better if lan happens near beach like in sibenik, while waiting for match you can go and chill
Downvote
2.2 years ago
RS
Rep:
82%
gl
Downvote
2.2 years ago
HR
Rep:
84%
Quote from h1z on the 29th of June 2015:
is summer so it would be better if lan happens near beach like in sibenik, while waiting for match you can go and chill

+1 zuni
Downvote
2.2 years ago
rpz
HR
Rep:
87%

of course when its closer for you to travel from zagreb to karlovac than zagreb to sibenik, it is summer so it would be better if lan happens near beach like in sibenik, while waiting for match you can go and chill

well this is play arena in karlovac https://www.facebook.com/warpomega/photos_stream

can you show me where we would play in sibenik?
Downvote
2.2 years ago
HR
Rep:
84%
As abythus or whoever said, it will be held in the sports hall in the high school
Downvote
2.2 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
87%
Lan is probably going to happen,official thread will be published in a few days.Yeah,location of the lan may be better in karlovac because it's really nicely decorated but what more do you need besides PC's ? lol , we have PC-s,we have a place for it to be held and the location of the lan is amazing.Like h1z said,while you are waiting for a match you can simply go to the beach and chill,we were planning to do probably 2 day event and I also think it's a perfect opportunity for foreign teams to mix that all up and make a great summer vacation mixed with the tournament in one of the best places to spend summer which is 15 miles from Šibenik and that is Primošten.You also have Vodice 7 miles from Šibenik,which are 2 amazing cities to spend summer with lots of clubs,great nightlife,and amazing beaches ..
Downvote
2.2 years ago
h1z
HR
Rep:
84%
Quote from rpz on the 30th of June 2015:

well this is play arena in karlovac https://www.facebook.com/warpomega/photos_stream

can you show me where we would play in sibenik?

It is for sure better decorated than it may be in Sibenik but why do you need so decoration for lan, are you gonna watch monitor or walls? As I said option for summer lan is better near sea
Downvote
2.2 years ago
BE
Rep:
86%
EU Site Admin
Can confirm, Sibenik is nice.
Downvote
2.2 years ago
HR
Rep:
88%