EU
PC
z
OP
HR
Rep:
87%
Hello guys !

As we are getting more incoming lans across the europe after the tomorrowlan we decided to maybe make another lan which would be located at Sibenik and the date would be somewhere at the beginning of August,which would be in the summer and in my opinion a best date since Sibenik is a great tourist destination. There is not much planned at the moment, we're still gathering informations and sponsors but I would love to hear your opinion on this. If you are interested please comment below with your team name and possible lineup,would be appreciated.For any information pm on xf :

me: gacina1950
or my friend hypno who came up with this great idea and who will make this whole thing possible if there is enough teams interested : drunkpumpkin

Location is amazing and its only few miles away from cities Vodice and Primosten which are one of the most beautiful places in Croatia with amazing beaches and probably the best night clubs out there
Thanks

Edited once, 3/3/15 - 5:28pm.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
84%
+1 :))))
Downvote
2.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
84%
gl guys
Downvote
2.6 years ago
CZ
Rep:
78%
gl
Downvote
2.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
86%
gl
Downvote
2.6 years ago
DE
Rep:
83%
10 threads about possible Lans all of a sudden..there's no way all of them will be successful.. how about focusing on 1 (or max 2) international lans?!
Downvote
2.6 years ago
BE
Rep:
87%
so many lans :o
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
87%
let's make a topic about possible lans, so you get an overview
Downvote
2.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
88%
Quote from el_tonno on the 3rd of March 2015:
10 threads about possible Lans all of a sudden..there's no way all of them will be successful.. how about focusing on 1 (or max 2) international lans?!
Downvote
2.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
85%
gl eto mene ako triba pomoc kakva
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
87%
Yeah it may be out of sudden and I know there are a lot atm,that is why the date is somewehere around august which is far from any other lan.Also we should not complain there is too much LANS

.I think it's the best date also because of the location,summer,beaches,night clubs .. we can make an amazing weekend outthere,if there is enough interested teams i will put photos of the place,and environment,beaches etc
Downvote
2.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
80%
Quote from masta on the 3rd of March 2015:
so many lans :o

Yeah i know so many LANS, but with organization and support from city and place of LAN environment this could easily be big thing!
Downvote
2.6 years ago
h1z
HR
Rep:
84%
etronica is interested!
If you need any help about website or organization pm me
gl
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
87%
Quote from h1z on the 3rd of March 2015:
etronica is interested!
If you need any help about website or organization pm me
gl

Great,thx
Downvote
2.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
81%
Good luck guys, it's great to see so many LANs announced in such short time!

Regarding the lan calendar, I suggest you contact blueangel to updated this topic: http://eu.cybergamer.com/forums/thread/560558/CoD2-LAN-Events-2015/
Downvote
2.6 years ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG