PC
z
OP
GB
Rep:
79%
Quote from N1FTYYY' on the 4th of March 2015:
Quote from LuNiiii on the 4th of March 2015:
Lans in Belgium and Lans in the Netherlands have proven to be amazing before so they will be brilliant locations. I am waiting on confirmation from both of these and idea on pricing, Once i have pricing for the venue we can then talk about entrance + Prizes and ill then work on all the behind the scenes bits and pieces to make this event happen! I wont be playing in this event so ill be solely there to admin and make sure it runs correctly!

Keep the teams coming! 16 will be the number i am hoping for. If we have alot of people seriously interested we can look at adding more but might have to add another day to the schedule as i didn't like the way Tomorrow Lan was done with teams only playing 3 games then possibly going out! I would like lower brackets and a proper format like we used to have back in the day!
why u don't play? great chance for the rugrats to play isn't it? especially if an member is organising the lan

Never hugely been a fan of an admin playing in the tournament! But alot to be discussed! so plenty of things to be decided properly
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
81%
If the LAN is to be held in NL/BE/DE I'm interested in participating (and I guess crimi, joey and syntax too).
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
87%
add GOTOWNED with lineup pussY Skaffaboy +3

Edited twice, last edited 4/3/15 - 10:34pm.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
@LuNi; have you tried hearing 'bout the possibility of the same venue as where AEF was held? That venue was good, not too big (you're only going for a 16 team LAN anyways), though the only downside was the walking distance to the centre of Antwerp (which was a 10 minute walk at best anyways, people can be picky)

On the other side of that venue you had a bar/restaurant as well.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
GB
Rep:
79%
Well, I have spoken to Wzzrd lan centre and for some strange reason they have removed all of the computers from the LAN centre and moved towards a more console based venue! This lan will probably 90% be hosted in Belgium in the outpost game centres in Antwerp!

Will keep you guys posted on progress and information!
Downvote
2.6 years ago
FR
Rep:
85%
Quote from LuNiiii on the 4th of March 2015:
Well, I have spoken to Wzzrd lan centre and for some strange reason they have removed all of the computers from the LAN centre and moved towards a more console based venue! This lan will probably 90% be hosted in Belgium in the outpost game centres in Antwerp!

Will keep you guys posted on progress and information!

Aw.. I noticed that as well the last time I paid them a visit (about 1.5 weeks ago), but I had hopes that it would be possible to reinstall the PCs for such an event Guess not..
Downvote
2.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
79%
It is possible. The ET crossfire.nu lan is doing it. Probably renting the PC's and setting them up in the wzzrd lan.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
82%
Quote from aero77 on the 4th of March 2015:
i have the feeling everywhere it is less expensive than in germany :D:D

idd, 4.50 € at Eintracht F. pub... anyway gl with the event.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Quote from maxxor on the 4th of March 2015:
Quote from aero77 on the 4th of March 2015:
i have the feeling everywhere it is less expensive than in germany :D:D

idd, 4.50 € at Eintracht F. pub... anyway gl with the event.

4.50 for a beer?! jeeeeeeeesus...
Downvote
2.6 years ago
BA
Rep:
87%
If you make it in UK you can probably forget about the teams from southern Europe. I think Austria/Germany would be the best option for everyone, since it is relatively close and cheap.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Quote from blueangel on the 4th of March 2015:
If you make it in UK you can probably forget about the teams from southern Europe. I think Austria/Germany would be the best option for everyone, since it is relatively close and cheap.

Germany and cheap don't go hand in hand broski.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
BA
Rep:
87%
Meant cheap to travel to, not talking about prices there.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
AT
Rep:
87%
add rettans got mullet to interested
LU: b1z, aero, Smashval, tUNE, miLk
Downvote
2.6 years ago
BE
Rep:
82%
Quote from b1z on the 4th of March 2015:
how much is beer in be and nl?

In Belgium around 2,5€ for normal beer, but for stronger beer its around 3,5€.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Quote from drvy on the 4th of March 2015:
Quote from b1z on the 4th of March 2015:
how much is beer in be and nl?

In Belgium around 2,5€ for normal beer, but for stronger beer its around 3,5€.

What? I don't even want to know where you go for a wee drink drvy. :p
Downvote
2.6 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
576 Votes