Rep:
88%
add insane, Twice ravezoR eNERZ wokkel + 1
Downvote
2.6 years ago
BE
Rep:
87%
COD2 LAN in the Netherlands would be awesome.

Add Redbyte Gaming (line up TBA)
Downvote
2.6 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Depending on who's still around and who's interested, I might actually put some effort into this to be able to attend, seeing I've been there the whole 10 years, I know what good ole LuNi's talking about and aye, it is kinda special, special enough to get playing again just to attend this.

I'd prefer Belgium over any other place though, always had the presumption the UK's a bit pricey for a lot of teams.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
b1z
HR
Rep:
84%
how much is beer in be and nl?
Downvote
2.6 years ago
CZ
Rep:
78%
b1z finally askin some important questions
Downvote
2.6 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Quote from b1z on the 4th of March 2015:
how much is beer in be and nl?

Depends on where you go tbh. In a local bar over here it's about 1.70€ for a beer.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
DE
Rep:
86%
i have the feeling everywhere it is less expensive than in germany :D:D
Downvote
2.6 years ago
DE
Rep:
80%
just come to germany, cheap alcohol, cheap hotels <3
Downvote
2.6 years ago
b1z
HR
Rep:
84%
Quote from |MaeStrO on the 4th of March 2015:

Depends on where you go tbh. In a local bar over here it's about 1.70€ for a beer.

ok then you can consider team rettan (tUNE, Smashval, miLkkk, aero, b1z) coming XDD
Downvote
2.6 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Quote from b1z on the 4th of March 2015:
Quote from |MaeStrO on the 4th of March 2015:

ok then you can consider team rettan (tUNE, Smashval, miLkkk, aero, b1z) coming XDD

lmao, smashval should be familiar with the costs here (unless he never leaves his house), I'm surprised you even had to ask. :p

Edited once, 4/3/15 - 3:11pm.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
GB
Rep:
79%
Lans in Belgium and Lans in the Netherlands have proven to be amazing before so they will be brilliant locations. I am waiting on confirmation from both of these and idea on pricing, Once i have pricing for the venue we can then talk about entrance + Prizes and ill then work on all the behind the scenes bits and pieces to make this event happen! I wont be playing in this event so ill be solely there to admin and make sure it runs correctly!

Keep the teams coming! 16 will be the number i am hoping for. If we have alot of people seriously interested we can look at adding more but might have to add another day to the schedule as i didn't like the way Tomorrow Lan was done with teams only playing 3 games then possibly going out! I would like lower brackets and a proper format like we used to have back in the day!
Downvote
2.6 years ago
PT
Rep:
88%
Quote from LuNiiii on the 4th of March 2015:
Lans in Belgium and Lans in the Netherlands have proven to be amazing before so they will be brilliant locations. I am waiting on confirmation from both of these and idea on pricing, Once i have pricing for the venue we can then talk about entrance + Prizes and ill then work on all the behind the scenes bits and pieces to make this event happen! I wont be playing in this event so ill be solely there to admin and make sure it runs correctly!

Keep the teams coming! 16 will be the number i am hoping for. If we have alot of people seriously interested we can look at adding more but might have to add another day to the schedule as i didn't like the way Tomorrow Lan was done with teams only playing 3 games then possibly going out! I would like lower brackets and a proper format like we used to have back in the day!
100% agreed
Downvote
2.6 years ago
DE
Rep:
80%
Quote from LuNiiii on the 4th of March 2015:

why u don't play? great chance for the rugrats to play isn't it? especially if an member is organising the lan
Downvote
2.6 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
559 Votes