EU
PC
z
BE
Rep:
83%
Quote from LuNiiii on the 3rd of March 2015:
Quote from woshin on the 3rd of March 2015:
you should consider, OUTPOST ON FIRE, good location, easy travel and not so expensive

You live close by i guess?

not because of that, london would be just fine also,but you know london is just expensive and that you have to admit.

enschede is also a nice location and not so expensive to hang arround.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
AT
Rep:
87%
team goneHome also would come if the lan will happen in nl because dom doesent want to play in uk :D:D:D:D
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
+1 for NL, alot of german teams will attend then i guess.

We will definatly plaay
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
84%
EU CGTV Crew
If you are gonna organize a lan in nl, have a chat via skype with the Dutch eSports association (esport bond) they might be able to help you out by giving advice, sponsors through their network channels etc...

www.e-sportbond.nl/
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
GB
Rep:
79%
Quote from rikkz on the 4th of March 2015:
If you are gonna organize a lan in nl, have a chat via skype with the Dutch eSports association (esport bond) they might be able to help you out by giving advice, sponsors through their network channels etc...

www.e-sportbond.nl/

Much appreciated, Thanks for this.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
HU
Rep:
86%
For us (Hungarians) are easier to travel to NL than UK. Personally I prefer NL / BEL than UK. From our team (bloodthirsters - or we shall rule) I vote for the NL/BEL anniversary lan.

~cheers
Downvote
2.6 years ago
CZ
Rep:
85%
Quote from kebit on the 4th of March 2015:
For us (Hungarians) are easier to travel to NL than UK. Personally I prefer NL / BEL than UK. From our team (bloodthirsters - or we shall rule) I vote for the NL/BEL anniversary lan.

~cheers

I agree with kebit maybe would be better in NL/BEL.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
CZ
Rep:
85%
you should consider, OUTPOST ON FIRE, good location, easy travel and not so expensive

I agree! Antwerp is way nicer than Enschede.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
GB
Rep:
79%
Quote from d3do on the 4th of March 2015:

I agree! Antwerp is way nicer than Enschede.

I am in contact with 3 lan centre's, 1 in Belgium / 1 in NL / 1 in the UK which i wont proceed with as people don't want to come to the UK to play games, only to take benefits!!!!!!
Downvote
2.6 years ago
CZ
Rep:
85%
There is another issue with the UK that most aren't aware of. Us, the peoples from Bosnia and other hardcore thirdies, whose countries are not in the Schengen treaty, need a visa to enter the UK, while we don't need one for NL/BE. As this is a very complicated process, being able to come without a visa is a big plus for us, too.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
GB
Rep:
79%
Quote from d3do on the 4th of March 2015:
There is another issue with the UK that most aren't aware of. Us, the peoples from Bosnia and other hardcore thirdies, whose countries are not in the Schengen treaty, need a visa to enter the UK, while we don't need one for NL/BE. As this is a very complicated process, being able to come without a visa is a big plus for us, too.

It will be in NL or BE for sure, Dont worry!
Downvote
2.6 years ago
CZ
Rep:
85%
We will be looking to go for more lans, so you can add us to interested. Obviously all will depend on time/place/conditions, but we would love to attend something like this, if we will be able to!

Team iNFINITE: d3do, hEFEST, jape, Sk1LL, smokeR
Downvote
2.6 years ago
DE
Rep:
85%
Add us then : gonewild / danne domi teqi koen cake
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
GB
Rep:
79%
Interested list updated!
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
87%
When it´s in Holland I am interested, dunno with what team yet!
Downvote
2.6 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
595 Votes