OP
GB
Rep:
79%
Quote from graejx on the 3rd of March 2015:
btw gg the stolen idea @LuNiiii : DD

Quote from graejx on the 2nd of March 2015:
Quote from KraakYYtjj on the 2nd of March 2015:
Rikk did such a great job, izi MVP topfragging shoutcaster! Let's do a LAN in the Netherlands or Germany next time.
yep
What about to make a huge lan in western europe (FR/DE/NL/BE for example) for the 10 years of cod2 @24/25 October 2015 ?!
This tomorrowlan have shown that the game is way far to be died, that's the opposite, community is growing up/coming back, then a fat lan in western europe could work very well.
#BACKTOBASICS

Apologies mate, honestly didnt see this! I was around 10 years ago so it's fitting that maybe i take the lead and run this one? Maybe you was aswell cant rememeber haha!
Downvote
2.6 years ago
FR
Rep:
87%
I was there ! nt
Downvote
2.6 years ago
DE
Rep:
85%
you frenchies gonna dodge anyway heheheheheheh
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
86%
Make it happen!
Downvote
2.6 years ago
FR
Rep:
87%
Quote from teq1 on the 3rd of March 2015:
you frenchies gonna dodge anyway heheheheheheh
depends if we are enough, as always !
Downvote
2.6 years ago
CZ
Rep:
82%
We would definitely attend if we are still playing. Your idea sounds amazing, the only problem I see with it is most of the cod2 community is from the east so their travel will be expensive, everybody has been saying it isn't that expensive though so we will see. You can definitely count with us and I really wish you luck with this, sounds great!

dirtyPotatoes - elwzoy, marty, kaya, moneymaker, hurvajz

Edited once, 3/3/15 - 8:16pm.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
DK
Rep:
67%
1 team/2 team will be up for lan from denmark. We have gathered 20 active players from old days to start play again. I am sure 1-2 team will participate in lans in DE/UK/NL
Downvote
2.6 years ago
CZ
Rep:
85%
You can definitely count with us :). It would be great to visit London because I have never been there and so my team mates :).

GUNRUNNERS NOFEAR EXTREME ENERGY - KHILLIXUR, TOXIC, JANKIZ, STREETWALKER, CAASR.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
IT
Rep:
88%
i gotta say iv'e never expected that the community will become big again few months ago we could barley play any matches during the day and now this more than 5 lans gonna happen in the next few months just amazing if this will happen we (team insane) will do our best to try to attend and gl with everything
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
87%
U thief @LuNiiii but I accept your apologies. :DDD

But we're interested as well, team TG+1/Unite/Random/IOnlyPlayforFunBecauseClansSucks.
I definitely think that is far better to do it in the Netherlands or Belgium, because of the scattered players from everywhere.

I guess that it is better to do it during summer vacation, because most players are students.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
BE
Rep:
83%
you should consider, OUTPOST ON FIRE, good location, easy travel and not so expensive
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
GB
Rep:
79%
Quote from woshin on the 3rd of March 2015:
you should consider, OUTPOST ON FIRE, good location, easy travel and not so expensive

You live close by i guess?
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
78%
EU Senior Admin
cu enschede
Downvote
2.6 years ago
BE
Rep: