looking goood, make it happen!

better team up with the swa then
Downvote
2.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
79%
Brief update:

There won't be any major developments for a few days probably as LuNiii has gone on holiday for a few days. We've potentially secured a location which can allow us to have the schedule I documented a few pages ago and, potentially add a losers tournament/extra group games.

Event will be friday 23rd October until Sunday 25th October.

Any questions, I'll do my best to answer in Ross's absence.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
A little bit worried about the dates. For me personal not a problem, but since the Bratislava lan is also in July; got quite some lans in a row then. wondering if everyone has the money for it to attend all these lans.

Could you give us maybe the name of the venue / locations and perhaps some photos?
Downvote
2.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
79%
Quote from nn0s4m on the 10th of March 2015:
A little bit worried about the dates. For me personal not a problem, but since the Bratislava lan is also in July; got quite some lans in a row then. wondering if everyone has the money for it to attend all these lans.

Could you give us maybe the name of the venue / locations and perhaps some photos?

The Bratislava Lan is over 3 months away from this event so hopefully that gives everyone enough time. Location is going to be Holland/Belgium, probably the latter. Will provide the details you're after once it's confirmed.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
76%
Oh wow it's Vanner, nice to see old school guys.
Downvote
2.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
82%
NL LAN ; PRiCEY GAMING, line up TBA
Downvote
2.6 years ago
OP
GB
Rep:
79%
Hey guys! Right i have been on holiday for a week. I have got all the pricing and partially booked the venue for our event. We have decided to go back to a 2 day event, Pricing of the venue is the reason for this. I have secured 80 machines for the event so we can easily get the event finished easily in this time span! We are working on a new schedule which we will release later in the week.

I am going to work on a website for this so everyone can see the information clearer without going through pages and pages!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
86%
Awesome!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
87%
WOOOOOEEEIIIII.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
85%
Quote from LuNiiii on the 18th of March 2015:
Hey guys! Right i have been on holiday for a week. I have got all the pricing and partially booked the venue for our event. We have decided to go back to a 2 day event, Pricing of the venue is the reason for this. I have secured 80 machines for the event so we can easily get the event finished easily in this time span! We are working on a new schedule which we will release later in the week.

I am going to work on a website for this so everyone can see the information clearer without going through pages and pages!

In that case would you be able to confirm whether the venue is located in NL or in BE?
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
84%
Quote from vioqor on the 18th of March 2015:
Awesome!

^
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
GB
Rep:
79%
Quote from n30K on the 19th of March 2015:
Quote from LuNiiii on the 18th of March 2015:

In that case would you be able to confirm whether the venue is located in NL or in BE?

Event will be in Belgium at the Botkamp centre.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
AT
Rep:
87%
Very nice work LuNiiii !!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
FR
Rep:
87%
antwerp right ?
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
80%
ghehe, if the entry fee isnt too much i might even come over with some friends ^^
Downvote
2.5 years ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
603 Votes