2.5 years ago
OP
GB
Rep:
79%
Quote from blueangel on the 6th of March 2015:
@LuNiiii dat_face when you get a single bullet hs with pistol

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tU97hWu.png[/IMG]

What? you dont have a single bullet hs face?
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
GB
Rep:
79%
Good news by the way guys! Venue i want is nearly finalized Announcement will be made shortly!!!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
87%
Quote from LuNiiii on the 7th of March 2015:
Good news by the way guys! Venue i want is nearly finalized Announcement will be made shortly!!!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
What venue? where is it located :D? @LuNiiii
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
87%
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
85%
hahahahaha
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
GB
Rep:
79%
Quote from nn0s4m on the 7th of March 2015:
What venue? where is it located :D? @LuNiiii

Lan will be in Belgium
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
79%
- Looks like I need to make a new schedule ;-)
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
GB
Rep:
79%
with the Venue I have, we could possibly do a 2 day event, but at the moment I want it still to be 3, and things to run smooth but things will change, we will see when we sit down and do a new schedule!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
FR
Rep:
85%
with the Venue I have, we could possibly do a 2 day event, but at the moment I want it still to be 3, and things to run smooth but things will change, we will see when we sit down and do a new schedule!

Just my two cents, but if you have to choose between running a two day event with literally the full two days spent at the venue OR a three day event in which case teams get to go out as well I would pick the three day event any time!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
79%
Sunday night sesh
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
GB
Rep:
79%
Quote from n30K on the 7th of March 2015:

Just my two cents, but if you have to choose between running a two day event with literally the full two days spent at the venue OR a three day event in which case teams get to go out as well I would pick the three day event any time!

The way the schedule is at the moment and the way it will be, you wont be at the event all the time. Your be in, play your games then you can go off into town.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
FR
Rep:
85%
Quote from LuNiiii on the 8th of March 2015:
Quote from n30K on the 7th of March 2015:

The way the schedule is at the moment and the way it will be, you wont be at the event all the time. Your be in, play your games then you can go off into town.

Ok sweet!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
86%
looking goood, make it happen!
Downvote
2.5 years ago

View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement: